The folks at Cryptic Allusion released a new CryptoCast episode:

Here are the notes for the show:

Download the show from iTunes (subscribe and review please!), or directly (for those of us that are too lazy) from the link below:
---
Linkydink!.

Digg the CryptoCast!

Guest list
-Roddy
-Pam
-Three of the four co-founders of ViperScorpion Interactive: Tim, Devon and Justin!

Intro
No news on Donk this week, but we'll all return next week during Pt.2 of the interview!

Interview Pt. 1 of 3
We spent a LOT of time in my studio here just gabbing about games, politics and listening to Justin make crazy references to outdated TV shows. Enjoy!

Outro
Here are a few relevant links to what we discussed during this portion of the interview:
- Justin talks a bit about Sound Miner and Soundserve.
- Devon mentions Glu and SuperScape.
- Tim says the IGDA, Austin chapter, as well as the 3D users group in Austin.
- Midway’s fiasco with Area51: Blacksite and Harvey Smith – Link.

Games Discussed
- "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic" (1 and 2, referred to as KOTOR for short) Wiki Link
- "Spacewar!" Another Wiki Link
- "Mass Effect" BioWare's Mass Effect Website - beware of the loud sounds and heavy amounts of Flash.

Music for this episode provided by: Devon from ViperScorpion Interactive 'lent' his voice (completely by accident, I assure you) for the opening theme, if you can even call it a theme. Everything else is stuff I have licensed and/or is royalty free.

Many thanks to ViperScorpion for their bumpers! We'll be using them throughout our shows for a nice long time to come.

Make sure to check out ViperScorpion's video podcast/blog site @ www.viperscorpion.com

Source - Cryptic Allusion Forums