Thread: PSP Hotpot Updated

Blog Entries

Default PSP Hotpot Updated

Qrias have released a new version of their app for transfering files etc to the PSP, heres whats new:

v3B:

The default configuraiton file in Beta 3 has a little typo. This is fixed in Beta 3b.

v3:

Automatic Hotpot upgrade detection.
    More flexible and robust plug-n-play support. In previous releases, you may only use Hotpot to synchronize between a computer and a removable drive. In this release, the user can synchronize to any arbitrary folder (by clicking on the right icon). The folder may reside on a removable media like PSP, or any fixed hard drive. Hotpot can also detect plugging/unplugging of media better than ever (Some bug fixes here).
    Added caching support for iTunes conversion. A Hotpot user can now specify the cache size for storing converted media. This speeds up synchronization significantly because the same file does not need to be converted twice. To change the cache size, click on the left icon on the Hotpot main window; then click on the Location tab of the desired media type. e.g., If you want to adjust the cache size for iTunes song conversion (default is 100 Mb), click on the Location tab of iTunes.
    Implemented alpha-numeric sorting for PSP files. Without Hotpot, PSP displays files in ascending date order. This messes up the order of slide shows and comic readers. Turn on this capability in the Location tab of the desired media type (It is turned on by default for picture files only). Copied files will be sorted in alpha nuimeric order.
    Preparation for PSP v2.0 added. H.264 video folder, Internet favorites, history and cookies are now visible in the settings dialog. Hotpot will copy these files to your PSP as is. In a future release, I will add conversion capability so that these items will appear in the PSP browser seamlessly.
    Assorted bug fixes in the Settings dialog UI.
    Clean up quality settings interfaces.
    The configuration file format has changed. So you will need to reconfigure Hotpot once it is installed.

:
    Download via the link above

DCEmu Regular

ADMIN why cant i post a new thread?????

DCEmu Newbie

WTF?????

it just comes up with this site it doesent have any downloads or anything try the link tell me how to download it i cant figure it out

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kyle1320 View Post
    WTF?????

it just comes up with this site it doesent have any downloads or anything try the link tell me how to download it i cant figure it out
    why newbie poster always be like...erm...n00b?

August 1st, 2005, 07:41

:rofl::rofl:

Ha wow, how did he even find this?
    XD

Thread Information