Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP: 3.80 M33 popsloader plugin v2 released - sleep mode bugfix!

DCEmu Pro

psp PSP: 3.80 M33 popsloader plugin v2 released - sleep mode bugfix!

Source: Dark_AleX

Team M33, led by Dark_AleX, the developer behind the popular M33 custom firmwares, has released an updated popsloader plugin for its newest custom firmware, 3.80 M33.

This update fixes the sleep mode bug discovered in the previous plugin.

The popsloader's main purpose is well explained by saulin here.

Installation:
    Make sure you have 3.80 M33 with the M33-4 patch installed. Copy the containing seplugins folder to the top level of the memory stick. Enable the plugin in the recovery mode, and add the wanted pops files by following the description below.

List of files needed for each version:

3.00-3.03: kd/popsman.prx, kd/meaudio.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx
    3.10-3.30: kd/popsman.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx
    3.40-3.72: kd/popsman.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx, vsh/module/libpspvmc.prx

For example; for 3.72 pops to load, you must get the files mentioned for 3.72 above and rename them to popsman372.prx, pops372.prx, etc. Repeat for all wanted firmwares.

The files must be decrypted (use square in psardumper) from their full firmwares using the psardumper attached. PSP-Hacks.com has a good archive with all the PSP firmware updates. Put the EBOOT.PBP in the root/top level of the memory stick and run the decrypter. The decrypted files will lie on your memory stick when finished. Move them to /seplugins/popsloader/ and rename the files correctly. Hold R while booting a PSX game to bring up the popsloader menu.

Download the update below and comment.
    Last edited by blackrave; January 17th, 2008 at 18:18.

Nice.

Blog Entries

thanks for the news

i must update soon

DCEmu Legend

Dark_AleX is incredible. This bug was one of the reasons I haven't yet updated from 3.71 M33-4. The fact that he's working daily to update and patch issues is really generous.

I just listed a bunch of stuff on eBay in order to get some PayPal funds to send over to Dark_AleX via the PayPal link on his site at www.dark-alex.org - he definitely deserves a lot of support.

Now if only the memory stick slowdowns can be completely isolated and resolved...

Quote Originally Posted by Veskgar View Post
    Dark_AleX is incredible. This bug was one of the reasons I haven't yet updated from 3.71 M33-4. The fact that he's working daily to update and patch issues is really generous.

I just listed a bunch of stuff on eBay in order to get some PayPal funds to send over to Dark_AleX via the PayPal link on his site at www.dark-alex.org - he definitely deserves a lot of support.

Now if only the memory stick slowdowns can be completely isolated and resolved...
    Agreed. Since 3.80 M33 has been released there have been many bugs, but not for long. DAX does deserve support.

Oh, a bit offtopic but Veskgar, I have heard of you getting a PS3 recently (same with me). PSN ID?

I now know how to handle the files for the psp but how do I create the game? Help here!!

i have the files for all the pops but im unable to upload at my job i will when i get home for all u newbz

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by drock82 View Post
    i have the files for all the pops but im unable to upload at my job i will when i get home for all u newbz
    no need. here is a link to the complete pops

http://pspslimhacks.com/psp-slim/Com...Popsloader.rar

you need to copy all of the files except the popsloader. You need to get the popsloader from dark alex's site

DCEmu Legend

psp Off Topic PS3

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post
    Oh, a bit offtopic but Veskgar, I have heard of you getting a PS3 recently (same with me). PSN ID?
    Yes. The PS3 (80GB) as a gift was a complete surprise and I enjoy it much more than I thought I would. When I'm not using it, I contribute to the Folding@Home research project which I've just linked to in case anyone is like WTF?

So far the games I have purchased are:

1.) MotorStorm
    2.) Ratchet & Clank: Future Tools of Destruction
    3.) Resistance: Fall of Man
    4.) The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition.

Does anyone recommend any other games?

My PSN ID is... go figure... Veskgar

I've not messed around with adding friends yet but if anyone wants to add me or have me add them, it'd be cool to get a DCEMU PS3 "clan" of sorts going... :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Uruz 6 View Post
    I now know how to handle the files for the psp but how do I create the game? Help here!!
    you have to get the lastest psxp popstation converter,u make a iso of your ps1 game and thats it and popstation converter will do the rest,make sure you have the correct slus id or if the game dont work,after that finishes you drag the folder that the game is in and drop it in the GAME FOLDER ALONG WITH THE KEY.BINS ,IF THAT DONT WORK use the game japanese id it works 80-100% with some titles..o and another thing for games that has 2 cds you have to use the multi disc popstation converter to continue playing a 2 disc game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information