Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.80M33 Firmware - Give Us Your Verdict on It

DCEmu Rookie

I'm pretty much *shrug* with updating my psp on a regular basis.
    I have updated to this one which was the first for about 4 months or so. I have no problem with the firmware and everything semms to work as is.

None of the newest features of the firmware have been of much interest, tbh I just tend to play the odd games and use emus.

I have the greatest respect for the homebrew firmware guys and hope they keep it up (Thank you )

The only thing wrong with firmware was the rabid anticipation and shrill noise before its release. Its annoying and makes me feel I'm surrounded by a crowd of bad mannered and spoilt 14 year old children.
    No doubt those people will look back on themselves in the next few years and feel embarassed...

Anyhow, thumbs up on the new firmware.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Not overly impressed tbh problems with card compatibillity (thanks $ony) but to me personally no reason for me to move from 352-4 brew is perfectgames are perfect..Will wait till next fw and see what features are in and problems if any

i hate the fact that when u have the music visual "sketch" (the new one) enabled and leave the xmb slows down

DCEmu Legend

UMD through USB is the best feature I have seen for this yet. Enable that with the VSH menu and enable USB mode and you've got yourself a useable ISO of whatever is in the UMD drive.

Great for saving time because of loading and saving battery.

just to lazy to upgrade

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by F9zDark View Post
    UMD through USB is the best feature I have seen for this yet. Enable that with the VSH menu and enable USB mode and you've got yourself a useable ISO of whatever is in the UMD drive.

Great for saving time because of loading and saving battery.

this was added in previous custom fws matee X p

DCEmu Newbie

The update wasn't bad at all the internet radio and being able to update to the next m33 from with in the program were cool. My only problem is that the only emu I can get running is Nesterj v1.1 the rest won't run. I hope they figure out how to get them to run I travel a lot and like playing the emus on the road.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm running 3.80M33-4 on my slim and am happy with it. DAX is really doing impressive work and I can't thank him enough. Kinda wish I hadn't upgraded from 3.71 CFW though, solely because of the mem card issues. It's really a bother. Whatever Sony did to their mem card drivers really sucks, but it's true that games/programs run better using the M33 driver or OE isofs, but it's not like it was...
    But everything else is great. Love the radio and all my favourite programs and games work, so I can overlook the small bugs. :thumbup:
    So, if you're running earlier CFW I don't see enough reason to update right now.

DCEmu Newbie

quick qustion...ummm i stick full games on my memory stick (no woorys i own the real games just its 2 big to cary)so with this new version can i still play the games and have homebrew with no problems??

Its nice to keep up to date with the latest features, but now I cant use IR shell, which is all I used it for. The whole point of custom firmware is so we can still use homebrew =/
    Most other stuff works fine tho, thanks DAX =D

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information