Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: 3.80M33 Firmware - Give Us Your Verdict on It

I might just update to test this out. Sweeps the dust off the ol' psp

I upgraded and then downgraded when I realized how much I woud miss the music plugin which doesnt work for me in 3.71 or 3.80. I also like the 3.52 themes like ipwn which can't be made into a ptf file (at least I don't think it can).

Eh, M33 v3.80 came out too fast. You know when a piece of software is rushed, when there will be a ton of bug fixes within a week of the release. (Does M33 v3.80 Revision 5 ring a bell?) Ugh........ the PSP is starting to bore me. Ima just waiting to get my XBOX 360 I ordered in the mail. Sorry Dark_AleX, the firmware was a nice gift, but next time, try and take your time. Well, the only ones we have to blame for DAX's buggy software is: 1.)Sony, they screwed around with the MS driver and Nids Library. 2.)Flammers, thanks to you, DAX felt that he had to rush his work to shut all of you jerks up.

Either way, thank you Dark_AleX.

New software will have bugs. Just like Windows XP when it rolled out. It isn't perfect, but many are generally happy with the changes. Then programmers have to workarounds or get them fixed eg. XP SP2

DCEmu Newbie

its sucks it froze most of the time so i created pandora batt and downgraded my slim back to 3.71-2 and upgraded to 3.71 m33-4

Wow, they're some cry babies in here

I'm loving 3.80, everything works for me and I mean everything

I dont use irshell, no point really
    Waiting for a new "music.prx" to come out

Love 3.80 m33-5 so far. Everything I wanted works on it and works good.

I may be a bit perceptively-challenged :3, but did anyone notice that the popstation lighting level bug have disappeared...? The one that changed the lighting level when starting and, sometimes, while playing PSX games...?

Well, at least I didn't encounter it when playing Tales of Phantasia... though i've never played it before on my PSP, so I can't tell if it has been present prior to the firmware change...>.>...

cya
    Raziel-chan

Personally haven't bothered updating. There were no additional features (apart from the auto-update) which I was really bothered about. I still would of updated, if there weren't the worrying issues with memory sticks.

That said, none of these problems are caused by Dark_AleX, infact he's just made a fantastic replica of 3.80 which supports homebrew, while Sony have stopped the update being all that worthwhile.

Guysss.....
    Im new here
    I Need your full support and attention...
    i cant upgrade my 3.71 M33-4 firmware to 3.80 M33(FAT).....
    please help me......

I have a captiol idea that would make the next cfw so sick, nothing could faze it...

i mentioned this in the psptube thread...

Make it so you can go through the entire XMB while listening to music except where it would have memory issue or whatever

Make it so you can send mp3's to each other in the XMB just like you can send photos to another

That would be awesome... oh yea and make the webbrowser able to download plugins that let you use java and flash so we can use youtube and other sites etc....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information