Nobody realizes the 1.2 version of " The Living Dead 2 ", action / zombie game in response to The Living Dead .
Quote:
I'm finally releasing the first release of the Living Dead 2. There is plenty more to add (and a full redo of graphics). Gameplay: The Living Dead 2 is a zombie shooter based on Nazi Zombies, Left for Dead, and the Killing Floor. During Each wave, you must kill all the zombies. After the last zombie has-been spawned That round, a countdown timer Will begin to start the next wave. You Will Have Between Each 30 seconds from to Eliminate all of the zombies and restock on anything you need (you can visit the vendor anytime, it's safest goal Between intervals). ? How far can you make it Controls: Touch Any character sprite to select your character. Aim using the touchscreen. There are two different control types relative and absolute. By default, the aim is the type set to absolute. Is absolute, move the cursor to exact rent Will you touch it the. Having it on aim on the relative stroke Will move from it's current position. To toggle Between thesis to modes, hit select.The cursor moves based off of displacement (not stylus position like in the original game). Changing directions Will Automatically move the cursor to the leadership you are facing (you can not use a weapon in the direction of you are not facing). Use left and right to move and hold up to jump (alternatively use the alternative buttons A, X, and Y). Use the L or R button to fire a bullet (to hold knife). The M9 is the only weapon That fires every time you hit the trigger if you-have the ammo. When approaching a ladder (the light gray thing against the wall in the map included) hold up to climb the later (or the lefty alternative). Kill zombies to get more cash. As you progress to higher waves, enemies get stronger Will, spawn faster, and you'll earn more cash for killing em. Tap the bottom row of buttons to switch Between your weapons (primary, secondary, melee, and throwing). When the weapon is already selected, hit the button again to manually reload the weapon. Touch the cross hair button on the bottom screen to use a weapon's sights (shifts the camera so you can see more Toward one side). Different weapons-have different zooms and the melee weapons have none. Switching directions, manually reloading, switching weapons or Will unzoom weapon.The the green button at the bottom left corner on the bottom screen is your gear button. After you-have purchased gear, tap this button to use it. Walk up to the vendor (black Machine That You Have To use the ladder to get to) and a blue circle on your screen Will APPEAR. Press it and a menu of items Will APPEAR on the bottom screen and a description with the price displayed Will Be on the top screen. Tap one of the boxes to purchase the item if you-have the money and do not-have full ammo. Either back away from the vendor or tap the blue circle again to remove the shop menu. Buying a new weapon Will replace the current weapon of the same category. So if you buy a primary weapon, It Will replace you're old one (see list of weapons and categories down below). Will you medkits restore health to 100 When used. Will toolboxs up a barricade in the direction of you are facing. Barricades hold back zombies. Over time, zombies Will Destroy 'em your own weapons and Will deal damage to em as well (so Be Careful). All of the spawn points are the circles in the maps (pipes, the map is a crappy attempt at Quickly Demonstrating a sewer). There are 6 different spawn points in the map, so be careful! Display: The display user Focuses on the bottom screen. In the dark green box in the corner, the top number is your score / cash (spend it wisely!). Below That number is your health. In the red box below it is the time. The light green box in the middle shows wave number on top Followed by the number of zombies spawned this round, the number of zombies still alive, and finally your total Amount of kills. Over Each weapon button is it's ammo in magazine Followed By the rest of the ammo you are holding for That weapon. the number beside the gear icon is the number of pieces of gear you own That. Weapons and Gear: Primary: Ak-47, SPAS-12 Secondary: M9, Dessert Eagle, MAC-11 Melee: Knife Throwing: Frag grenade Gear: Toolbox , Medkit Features: Infinite rounds, Currency system, several weapons and weapon type, primary weapons, secondary weapons, melee weapons, throwing weapons, gravity and collision map, non-overlapping zombies, health system, sound effects, character select UPDATE: Added background music (if it annoys you I'll add an option to take it out later), grenades damage you now, weapons (bullets, knives, and other explosive) set off explosive sound die When you lose, do zombies now less damage to barricades, added six other new characters to choose from (lego man, knight, king, boy, SWAT, U.S. soldier) exchange price, you now only get one medkit per purchase, added ammo clips gear (restores one extra ammo for the selected gun), ect. There is a lot to come in the feature, so stay posted. I really want to know what you think about this engine. I've put A LOT of time into it. Also let me know how you like the controls because i Spent a lot of time working on it. Also let me know how you feel about the overall gameplay. Is it too hard? Do you want it to be more of a slaughter fest or the need to Be Tougher enemies.

http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic...e90a023414e03a