Thread: DC News/Dreamcast Download Archive

Blog Entries

Dreamcast DC News/Dreamcast Download Archive

Im sure you know that the Dreamcast Download Archive is down yet again and despite my very best attempts i cant get the thing to work.

Martin seems to be very busy these days which kinda means that i have to act sooner rather than later.

Now dont worry we have all the files and even though DCHomebrew the site is offline i can still access the files (pity ztnet.com wont give me access)

Now DC News needs a new revamped look that fits in with the other network sites and with its own colour but im also thoinking of using a Vbulletin database that we originally set up for the PSP Site instead of Cfiles.

I do wish i could get cfiles back online as the workload is rather massive already but i shall get something done is the next week or two.

OK Wraggs

Tell me if I can do something in order to help with this issue.

Regards
    SH4 Risc LittleEndian

I think getting rid of cFiles is a good idea. The download section needs a fresh restart.

If I remember correctly, DS69 told me that the last backup of the cFiles archive is from mid 2006 and all updates we did since then has been lost anyway.

Thread Information