Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: [GUIDE]{ANY PSP}Pandora Universal Unbricker and 3.80 M33 Installer

ok, can you help me real quick? i wanna try this but im worried and confused with all of this stuff. ok so i have a offical 3.95 fat psp, when i origionally got it it was 1.5 and i used to homebrew with the switch mem stick trick. i couldnt play a game i wanted so i upgraded. eventually i got back into homebew with an eloader on i forgot wht firmware. but then i needed to upgrade for a game so after i plyed and beat a few gba games i upgraded. now my psp is broke, it dosent play umds anymore so i wanna get back into this. can i do this if all i have is my psp, my one battery and a 128 mb mem stick duo? (im also worried because it does not say pro, but it fits right in my psp and i recall it saying pro on the case, i got my psp and mem stick 3 yrs ago idr) im worried about this cause if i brick it from what i understand il need 2 psps to unbrick it....

thanx it worked Perfect

DCEmu Newbie

ok i'm trying to make a pandora's battery and i have the magic memory stick set up. but when i try to run the "Pandora Battery Creator" it says "the game could not be started (80020148).

i've seen twice that people said i would need to get the 1.5 kernel add-on. but where do i get it and where do i put it?

i'm working with my psp slim version 3.90 m33-3 and a phat battery to make the pandora's battery for my friend's psp slim.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information