Thread: wardive 1.1o - fight against the wlan environment

Blog Entries

NDS wardive 1.1o - fight against the wlan environment

News/release from la1n:

wardive is an adaptive game with locative levels. it converts wlan-waves into game objects.

# new features in 1.1o:
    - new shield management
    - musixs by trackermaster
    - 3d-enemy-models partially generated from hotspot names
    - more eyecandy
    - save hotspotlist
    - some bug fixes (cristal model)

# description
    wardive captures the wlans in the immediate area like a wardrive-tool and creates a game. it reads the names of the hotspots in your immediate area and turns them into enemies which try to take over your wardive-cristal. try to fend them off with your touch pen, put your shields up. and don't just stay in one spot. take metro-wardive for a walk or on a ride through town. find out how may enemies hide in the area you are in or pass through. each time you play,metro wardive captures different data and creates a new level for you. metro wardive is an adaptive game with locative levels. it changes according to its real life location as much as to its virtual data world.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Why don't homebrew wi-fi ds programs have auto-connect to closest (or multiple if at all possible) wi-fi APs? Auto connect would be awesome! Riding the trolley/bus and picking up all the APs, with a little message in one of the corners telling you the status...

Sorry for posting this here, apparently I am do not have permission to post my own thread..

DCEmu Newbie

A game that changes based on what wlan points you pass by, eh? Sounds pretty kickarse, and I don't even travel that much. *downloads*

I just got done playing a round of this game, and was very impressed. This is a really unique and original concept, and the graphics are really nice too.

this reminds me of "operation: inner space" for DOS and win95. it took all your icons and turned them into collectable in-game objects

DCEmu Rookie

This could be fun, There's over 300 wireless transmitters/routers on campus here. If I walk around this could get very interesting LOL Have any screenshots by chance?

Haha, this is a pretty novel idea for a game!
    What happens if there are several APs with the same name (eg good old NETGEAR). Do they all gang up and fight against you?

DCEmu Newbie

Unhappy

igot a new max media 4g and i want to play super nintendo games how do i do this

Thread Information