Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DS2Win Fusion v0.81a

Blog Entries

NDS DS2Win Fusion v0.81a

News/release from MonkeyZ:

DS2Win Fusion is a program designed to allow you to do ALL the things you could do with your PC, harnessing the
    wireless capabilities and touch screen for maximum usability. Play movies, games and browse the net, check emails,
    the sky is the limit! All you need is a windows PC and a wireless router or card.

This is an customized build of the Win2DS client and server, both the client and server have been enhanced
    to provide new features, higher speed and service quality.

Note: This release will probably need to be DLDI patched before using (unless you have a R4DS like me and its done automatically)

Changelog:
    ----------

0.81a "the oracle"
    server - completely rewrote server in Delphi and it is now perfectly stable, i think! =)
    server - implemented CRC checking for better detection of duplicate screens
    server - cursor no longer flickers when capture transparent pixels is enabled
    server - all options can now be configured without restarting the server
    server - JPEG quality is now configurable for zoomed and fullscreen views
    server - JPEGs are no longer saved to disk before sending to DS which should speed up things a lot
    server - extra quality setting added for mid-range CPUs
    server - movie player beta (no sound, only works with fairly standard AVI files)
    server - added option to run on windows startup
    client - FAT support added (DLDI patching now required) only IP address is saved for now
    client - disabled screen updates while lid is closed to save battery power

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Newbie

This thing works great, the only problem I have is that if you try to configure the server via ds, it crashes.

Ive checked email and everything.

works great wont use anything else.

DCEmu Pro

all i get is a black screen i even patched it

Aw, doesn't work for me either, using a SuperCard SD. I would try it on my ol' GBAMP but I am loaning it to someone right now....

Holy $#@!?!?! Omg This Is Great!!!!

DCEmu Rookie

Wow nice update, movie player too. If it played divx that would be amazing. Could you make it be able to control media players like foobar or winamp? I think there was one a long time ago for winamp but I use foobar2k, unfortunately. I know there must be some sort of common protocol, because my keyboard has a play/pause button which works in any media player as long as it has focus. I'll check this out once I finish this level in FFXII:RW, sounds great though.

the description sounds too good to be true...

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs up Amazing!

This app just keeps getting better and better! I installed it on my security camera computer and now I can see my security cameras via my wifi connection! that rocks! thanks! :thumbup:

Edit: I tested this from the wifi at work and I can access the comuter from there too! Here is a tip, if your DS is connected to the same wireless network as the computer you are connecting to use the machine's local IP address. If you are on a different wireless network than the computer make sure you use your router's physical IP address. Remote access is a little slower to update screenshots.

Last edited by fast3kgt; January 25th, 2008 at 21:40.

ok, that. is. sick.

Wow, that looks great. Can't wait till I can mess around with my Nintendo WiFi USB Connector so it can connect through homebrew.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information