Thread: Playing Games with sbinducr and nesterdc

Default Playing Games with sbinducr and nesterdc

After reading a few threads on this forum I have decided to try my hand at it.
    First let me say that a lot of this information is really great, thanks to all that contribute, helped me out of a jam but got me into another.
    I've followed some peoples advice about burning roms/both homebrew and commercial, but i've run into a problem.
    With using Nester DC 7.1 and Sbinducr.
    I create the nrg file and put in the roms and everything, all goes well, even the burn at 8x. But when i go to run the cd with my DC, i can go thru all the menus and such but when i select a game, it selects, but it will either loop the start screen of the game or it will go into the game and almost autoplay on its own. I've gone thru about 3 disc's trying different things and they all result in the same thing. Anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do to straighten this out? Is there a patch or something i should add to the nrg file?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Regards,

P

Default Re: Playing Games with sbinducr and nesterdc

Sorry guys, I think I may have found a solution to my issue.

Apparently, unbenounced to me, there have been documented issues with Nester 7.1 and the controllers not responding properly.
    Found out that www.sbiffy.com has a lot of usefull information just as this site does.

Blog Entries

ahh glad you found help.

the dreamcast scene is a wealth of knowledge and although its confusing at first, and i still get confused :P, its very much worth the effort

[quote author=Wraggster link=board=help;num=1097291068;start=0#2 date=10/09/04 at 18:40:25]ahh glad you found help.

the dreamcast scene is a wealth of knowledge and although its confusing at first, and i still get confused :P, its very much worth the effort[/quote]

Tell me about it. I get confused about these things all the time, and I run the site that's supposed to help everyone get past that. ;D
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

Thread Information