Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The 300,000th DCEmu Forum Member Celebration South Park Episode trivia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cal360 View Post
    It will be good to see what you do to it. Try and keep it between you and Ex, VampDude. If it leaks it would be a disaster and we definitely don't want QJ getting their hands on it. Try and copyright it, make it a DCemu exclusive.
    I don't have anything to do with anyone QJ.net or QJ.com or whatever it's called so I doubt it will get leaked. I don't think I can copyright the South Park side of it (if I was going to), as South Park itself is already copyrighted, and they would probably sue for likenesses and use of the name if I attempted to copyright it.

Quote Originally Posted by VampDude View Post
    I don't have anything to do with anyone QJ.net or QJ.com or whatever it's called so I doubt it will get leaked. I don't think I can copyright the South Park side of it (if I was going to), as South Park itself is already copyrighted, and they would probably sue for likenesses and use of the name if I attempted to copyright it.
    All I'm saying is don't give it to anyone no matter what it's made for DCemu so it should be only be seen by DCemu. I just don't want it to be released at QJ, they could easily change the names and make it seem like they made it.

Cal360, great game on Halo 3.

I totally doubt QJ.net would steal it and claim they made it. I've been over there, they seem like nice folk.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcruciationX View Post
    Cal360, great game on Halo 3.

I totally doubt QJ.net would steal it and claim they made it. I've been over there, they seem like nice folk.
    That was a good game. I haven't played for a while I was pretty bad compared to you. You're a brilliant sniper all I kept hearing was that other guy say 'Ex is sniping' and then I was dead.

I dought they'll steal it but I like it quite a lot . QJ's meant to be quiet on the forums anyway so I doesn't really matter then.

Yeah, that's someone I played with on team slayer a week ago.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information