Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: jEnesisDS 0.6

DCEmu Newbie

hey guys i need some help with this,i got supercard sd,and i have no idea how to install and play this thing. i dl dldlidc or something and tried to patch the emulator file,also downloaded some roms and put them on the card,but when i try to play the emulator,all i get is the blank emulator screen and i cant press the joystick icon or anything,can some please put a step by step guide how to install this

DCEmu Newbie

Default Problem with jEnesisDS 0.6

I have been using 0.5 for a while now i have a datel music & games flash rom and 0.5 has been working great course cept for th sound. Now i just downloaded 0.6 and for example i ran sonic the game runs great still the sound works like it should but if i try to touch the screen to go to anything it freezes up and i don't mean just paused once i touch that screen it will not start back no matter what i do please help! The game does run wonderflly but can't change any options

DCEmu Newbie

Default Problem with jEnesisDS 0.6

I have been using 0.5 for a while now i have a datel music & games flash rom and 0.5 has been working great course cept for th sound. Now i just downloaded 0.6 and for example i ran sonic the game runs great still the sound works like it should but if i try to touch the screen to go to anything it freezes up and i don't mean just paused once i touch that screen it will not start back no matter what i do please help! The game does run wonderflly but can't change any options

DCEmu Newbie

again,can someone please help me,i never used emulator on ds so im pretty cluless on what to patch with dldl,with supercard sd

DCEmu Newbie

Default jEnesisDS 0.6

I have been using 0.5 for a while now i have a datel music & games flash rom and 0.5 has been working great course cept for th sound. Now i just downloaded 0.6 and for example i ran sonic the game runs great still the sound works like it should but if i try to touch the screen to go to anything it freezes up and i don't mean just paused once i touch that screen it will not start back no matter what i do please help! The game does run wonderflly but can't change any options THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by jstwanthegenesisemu View Post
    Just want to say that's ****ing stupid to force people to create an account just to download that ****ing file. It makes me lose my time and waste your disk space. Many people just want the file and are never going to post on this ****ing forum. Your registered user database is thus increasing with "fake users" and this waste your disk space for nothing. It's a lose-lose situation.

I would appreciate if you could delete my account. I have plenty of accounts like that just because I'm forced to create one to download small files, and I have millions and millions passwords which I can't manage anymore, and this gets on my nerves. Oh, and I hate forums.
    'Tis a shame you aren't returning here though; now you won't see me calling you a proper c*nt.

All it needs now is some way to make it fit better on the DS screen, if thats possible. If it's not its still a great Emulator.

Quote Originally Posted by TrekkiesUnite118 View Post
    All it needs now is some way to make it fit better on the DS screen, if thats possible. If it's not its still a great Emulator.
    Read the readme file, or read the posts in this thread. It's not possible when using the fast hardware renderer. It's only possible when using a software renderer, which is much slower. Use the software renderer version of v0.4a to see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManMS View Post
    Read the readme file, or read the posts in this thread. It's not possible when using the fast hardware renderer. It's only possible when using a software renderer, which is much slower. Use the software renderer version of v0.4a to see what I mean.

Ah ok, I thought I read that somewhere, I just couldn't remember if that was this one or PicoDrive.

DCEmu Newbie

NICE ONE!!! Thank you for your efforts!!

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information