Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: jEnesisDS 0.6

Unbelievable, I've been on the homebrew scene for quite a while and never thought anyone could ever get a mega drive emulator on ds this good! When jEnesis first came on the scene, it was a great leap ahead of the then best (picodrive). Thanks to qt_dragoon for donating a ds to this talented codie! Lets hope for more future improvements to an already fantastic emu

DCEmu Newbie

registered and i still cant download it? where else can i get this from?

DCEmu Newbie

good work, all your efforts are well appreciated - thankyou so much!

is there a way to scale the screen in this yet, i didnt think there was but maybe i am just an idiot and can't figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by masterskink View Post
    is there a way to scale the screen in this yet, i didnt think there was but maybe i am just an idiot and can't figure it out
    Vertical scaling is implemented and is already selected by default. For horizontal scaling, please read the ReadMe. Or any number of posts in this thread.

DCEmu Newbie

I downloaded the emulator got it to work but how do I play game where do I get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Flygon View Post
    Goddamnit do I wish I wasn't missing my MicroSD adapter because this look great.
    for those w/o a micro sd reader a cell phone w/ a micro slot and a mini usb power supply will work as well, my reader broke and thats what i use

DCEmu Newbie

All I get is the screen with sonic in the left top corner next to the controller I got some roms from Romnation.net what do I do next do the games have to have a folder?

Quote Originally Posted by truebluehero View Post
    Apparently, if you touch the ds's clock to 00:00 then run Jenesis ds, you can touch the screen without freezing it.
    thanks for the tip worked like a charm

I have only recently been introduced to emulation on the ds via GnM and this is the best em project i have seen by a long shot. not just sound emulation but a proper gui that is easy to navigate I look forward to the next iteration. Keep it up Lordus.

Thread Information