Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: jEnesisDS 0.6

DCEmu Newbie

Just found this and i love it, thank you very much.

DCEmu Regular

Mega lo mania doesn't load up at all except the (j) version which plays almost perfectly ! how is this?

Shame about the sides being cut off as ot makes maga lo mania hard to play but i know the reasons behind it :-(

regards, paul

I have some ideas for future versions of jEnesis:

With regards to the horizontal scaling, would it be possible to include both software (no sound) and hardware (with sound) rendering modes in one build? That way, games that are impossible to play with bits of screen missing can be played, albiet without sound.

Also, would it be possible to scroll the screen left and right in the hardware rendering mode, perhaps with the shoulder buttons? This would be good for games with text or icons that are off the screen.

Dcemu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by crazyteknohed View Post
    I have some ideas for future versions of jEnesis:

With regards to the horizontal scaling, would it be possible to include both software (no sound) and hardware (with sound) rendering modes in one build? That way, games that are impossible to play with bits of screen missing can be played, albiet without sound.

Also, would it be possible to scroll the screen left and right in the hardware rendering mode, perhaps with the shoulder buttons? This would be good for games with text or icons that are off the screen.
    While it would be theoretically possible to include both renderers into one build, that is not something i would like to do.
    One reason is, that i don't really plan to work on the software renderer at all anymore, but more importantly, it's just bothersome
    The hardware renderer has access to a lot of things, and many pieces of code would have to exist in 2 different versions for each renderer respectively, and i am already short on RAM as it is, anyway. There would be possible solutions for that, but as i said, it is very unlikely, that i will spend any time on it.

You can already scroll the screen left and right (also up and down in unscaled mode) with the D-pad, while the emulator is paused (by touching the screen). Press 'A' at the same time to speed up the scrolling.

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry but I cant see any of the roms on my DS. I have the bin version of the roms and have copied them onto the DS. The jenesesds emulator menu loads up fine, but I cant see any roms, but only a LOAD...

I am using a normal DSTT card.

Really appreciate any help!

Thankyou.

DCEmu Newbie

Right...after many hours of trying to get up to date with the hardcore Emulator people, ive found that the roms i was downloading from sites didnt work. So it wasnt the emulator and i was doing it correct after all. Certain sites are providing FAKE roms now, I think just to screw people over and try n stop all this FREE gaming.

I belive once a game is over like 8 yrs old it should be free for all to play no questions asked!

Anyway the only problem Im getting is that the games run TOO fast?

Anyone?
    Last edited by ryunken; March 9th, 2008 at 01:01.

Thank you so much Lordus , your a legend mate .

If games run too fast, either you're using PAL games or you have Vsync turned off. Try using US games and enabling Vsync (though it's enabled by default).

DCEmu Newbie

absolutley wicked, u should setup a donate fund u know! id be willing to donate a little defo!

DCEmu Newbie

absolutley wicked, u should setup a donate fund u know! id be willing to donate a little defo!

Thread Information