Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DSOrganise v3.2

DCEmu Newbie

@mrgimpface:
    That isn't a bug. This "problem" is there since DSO 1.0 was released.

DCEmu Newbie

i think i found out what the problem is anyway.

when the lid is shut, it will only play music through the headphone port.

which is what i wanted it to do anyway.

I'm a big fan of this project, but I do have a few suggestions. I've found that a page with a lot of images, such as a game tutorial, will overload the system fairly quickly, if it's possibe, could you make it an option open each pictire by clicking? Also, a downloader that automatically unzips files would be nice.

It would be nice if the ram packs were used when avaliable!

i remember seeing a little message at startup saying "external ram detected!" however, now it doesnt say so... could this be a bug in it's detection, or does it just not state that its their anymore?

also, i cannot use the browser, all i get is symbols and question marks.

[Matt]

dragonMinded has given up on this project, and i think that he will never make a new version again. the people on #dsorganize really pissed him off. 3.2 is not a stable version, but the last version was the most stable.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 123Waffle101 View Post
    dragonMinded has given up on this project, and i think that he will never make a new version again.
    What!? DSO was the best homebrew application...
    I hope that (maybe some other programmers) could continue this project.

DCEmu Newbie

im totally new to this stuff...my x gf brought me a ds lite for my bday present jus last weekish...nd i hav never even playd a ds or psp at all...nd i got readin nd found out bout this stuff...

wat my problem is internet...if neone cn i need lyk a guide or sumthin on how it works or how to get it workin...

i hav a ds lite with a m3ds real is slot 1 with a 1gb micro sd in it...nd on that all i hav so far is...

- dsorginize 3.2
    - beup live 0.3
    - m3ds real system software (which is sweet lol)

nothin in slot 2 yet im tryin to get my hands on a m3 lite but cnt seem to b able to find one...newayz if neone can help me plz...could email me if want at bee.james.0903 [at] gmail [dot] com

thanx

I love DS organize. It is the handiest thing, that I have ever put on my Flash card. The main bug that I noticed with 3.2 was after changing mp3 tracks and closing the lid, it sometimes skipped and crashed the program. I went back to the previous version, and have not had any problems yet. I am sorry to hear that the creator is ditching his project, as it is a work of genious, and his program has benefited the homebrew community greatly. No program is without its bugs, and this one is far better than the majority out there.

DCEmu Pro

I agree, I just got wifi and started really using DSO. Between file management, downloading files and decompressing with DSCompress, I barely need my computer to use homebrew.
    DSO even helped me to get DSLinux w/wifi up and running on my GnM with no slot2 memory. I've been using DSlinux with a telnet client to play my favorite old MUD(multi-user dungeon).
    Anyway DSO is one of the greatest apps on the DS.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information