Thread: 2CH Web Browser v0.3

Blog Entries

Default 2CH Web Browser v0.3

The homebrew web browser for the PSP thats in Japanese and to be honest a bit of a bugger to get working has been updated to v0.3, heres whats new:

added UTF-8 and EUC coding support
    more tags now can be parsed

Anyone got a tutorial on how to use this then please let us know

Download here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/2chwebbrowser.shtml

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster
    The homebrew web browser for the PSP thats in Japanese and to be honest a bit of a bugger to get working has been updated to v0.3, heres whats new:

added UTF-8 and EUC coding support
    more tags now can be parsed

Anyone got a tutorial on how to use this then please let us know

Download here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/2chwebbrowser.shtml
    Alright I downloaded this file and guess what there is no way to use this tool to browser the web! Cause all it does is brings you to a selection screen of all the files in your memory stick duo. And I opened every folder to make sure if i was doing things right and even ofcourse the cnreader folder and there was no way to access the web! so in the long run how do you use this? My thoughts are iether you have to download the other 2ch browser into your cn reader or this file just does not seem valid for use. please quote this message if you know anything about my comment.

Damn I would like to try this out but it sounds hella hard and I have the Tenchi browser working fine.

DCEmu Newbie

yea as long as someone updates the tenchi brower with say a back button and flash and all that good stuff im perfectly fine with it. but someone REALLY needs to update it somehow so its more user friendly, still awesome at the moment though

SaRlA

It's very easy to install, but it's nothing incredible. 3ch browser is a text browser (no images whatsoever), it's not in English, and it's incredibly difficult to make it point anywhere else but one text forum that it was designed to browse.

Of course it's really good at doing what it was made to do (it has a cache and all), but doing anything else.

Thread Information