Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark-Alex releases 3.90 M33

DCEmu Rookie

nope fat doesnt get skype as it doesnt have enough memory to run it all you can hope is some1 manages to reverse engineer it into an addon that will work with the fat but even then the hardware in the headphone socket isnt ment to be capable of working with the headset either.

i must know if the sony memory card problem has been fix i need to back up my games it is to much to carry all my umd's

All I need is the head-set now.

I was thinking, maybe someone can modify Skype in the future so we can use Custom Ringtones. That would be sweet.(if it's not possible already)

DCEmu Rookie

its only some mem card with the problem and all you have to do is format the card with the psp then the change is applied to the card and it works again. but then my sandisk 4gb hasnt had a problem yet but my 2gb sony was slow.

thats INSANE as if 3.90 m33 is out... this is f'd... there's gonna be a flood of updates... i just wanna use skype... does this mean half our homebrew isn't going to work?

DCEmu Newbie

Speaking of formatting. I just did that and no game390 directory. Instead it made a nice game380 directory.. no biggie, just putting it out there.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by djbrotherson View Post
    thats INSANE as if 3.90 m33 is out... this is f'd... there's gonna be a flood of updates... i just wanna use skype... does this mean half our homebrew isn't going to work?
    1.5 addond is out and if your using that you dont have to worry about skype as you wouldnt get it on a fat even if you used the officail firmware

DCEmu Legend

Quote Originally Posted by phsychokill View Post
    nope fat doesnt get skype as it doesnt have enough memory to run it all you can hope is some1 manages to reverse engineer it into an addon that will work with the fat but even then the hardware in the headphone socket isnt ment to be capable of working with the headset either.
    Skype on the slim can, apparently, use any headset for the PSP; which there are ones that were made prior to the Slim ever being released.

I was just hoping the memory requirement was simply "This application won't run due to lack of memory" and simply removing that error message would make it work. The reason I think they wanted it for the Slim was because they wanted Skype to work during gaming as well.

Quote Originally Posted by phsychokill View Post
    ok was fast but found a problem with the updater downlaods the main bit then when you go in it give the option to download 390.pbp but the psp just shuts off after you select the connection meaning the auto update isnt working.
    yeah it does. im doing it right now! lol its at 30 percent and going woo!! thanx again dax!

i was wondering if someone could mod the old headset to work on the slim. that would be da best

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information