Thread: Mario Kart Wii Box Unnecessary Packaging, Pack-In Alert

Blog Entries

Rev Mario Kart Wii Box Unnecessary Packaging, Pack-In Alert

Hey, is that Mario Kart Wii final box art? Maybe! It seems to have all of its facts straight, now that the Mario Kart Wii title has dropped its "tentative" moniker and that the ESRB has given it an "E" rating. The logo is certainly different than the one shown in Nintendo's own press room, but we're willing to let that slide in our evaluation of box art authenticity. Then again, it's box art, so who ultimately cares at this point if it's legit? Kidding, of course, as box art is serious business.

We're certainly down with the rumored look and feel, but that packaging to accomodate a Wii Wheel that we don't really want or need seems a bit excessive.

http://kotaku.com/351271/mario-kart-...-pack+in-alert

DCEmu Rookie

i thought the wii wheel since they did a demo of it was ment to be a totaly new controller and not just another crapy plastic bit for the remote.

Apparently not. Oh well. If it comes with an additional controller, it'd be worth it.

DCEmu Newbie

hey i'm am going to have fun with that wheel. it changes the way the game is played just like the wii zapper. it my be trash to you but to everyone i know its a piece of treasure.

DCEmu Newbie

I don't want a piece of plastic I want a force feedback wheel or usb wheel support.

Good it will come with a special controller, it doesn't look bad

i won't ever get used to the idea that the controller isn't physically connected to anything...

DCEmu Rookie

the wii zapper is usefull as it makes the light gun easier to aim but with the way that bit is set is that you tilt the controller to steer but if you watch alot of people playing racing games with any controller will tilt it to turn its just a thing people do with out realising so all this doe is make it look like a wheel but not actualy improve anything.

Thread Information