Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dark Alex's Time Machine - 1.50 Kernal for PSP Slim's

DCEmu Newbie

i know NOTHING at all about psps am new so can anyone help me downgrade my firmware from 3.90 non custom plz
    [email protected]

any idea when it gets relesed?

Quote Originally Posted by mikethebear View Post
    any idea when it gets relesed?
    its already been released, just go to D_A site or go to the forst page of the post, ive using it now with my 8GB memstick, in 3.90M33-2, and now i have 3 firmware and a pandora in my memstick, cool er??, just read the readme included in the attachment, reading first might lessen the problem..

It's very nice that Dark-AleX released Time Machine but I heard you need to Pandora everytime you want to use it... is this true?? If so, i'd rather just wait for kernel access on the slim

you can already download the v0.1 version here: http://www.dark-alex.org/
    and its true that you need a pandora battery but I think you only need it once

DCEmu Newbie

I realise this is in the readme, and I apologize if this has already been addressed. But, has anyone had difficulty getting DAX time machine to work with 8 gb memory sticks?

DCEmu Newbie

Let me elaborate on this. I was initially able to get dax time machine working, and successfully boot accompanying firmwares on my PSP 2000. I upgraded to an 8 gig memory stick subsequently, replicated the installation process, and was also able to run 1.50 (+hw modules) and 3.60 firmware on it. But upon filling the stick past 4 gb, i could no longer run DAX TM firmware (excluding my native CFW)... Anyone else had this problem? please help
    Last edited by Vaang; April 21st, 2008 at 17:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaang View Post
    Let me elaborate on this. I was initially able to get dax time machine working, and successfully boot accompanying firmwares on my PSP 2000. I upgraded to an 8 gig memory stick subsequently, replicated the installation process, and was also able to run 1.50 (+hw modules) and 3.60 firmware on it. But upon filling the stick past 4 gb, i could no longer run DAX TM firmware (excluding my native CFW)... Anyone else had this problem? please help
    pandora only works on memory sticks below 2GB. I think the same for Time Machine.
    Just buy a 512mb stick & use that for pandora & Time Machine. BTW is there anyway to put a different CFW on TM apart from the one DAX's preset CFWs

i'm just peeing myself i can't wait this guy is a bleeding genius

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by omracer View Post
    pandora only works on memory sticks below 2GB. I think the same for Time Machine.
    nah, it worked on my 4gb, that is a good idea though - regarding swapping memsticks.
    Last edited by Vaang; April 22nd, 2008 at 00:53.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information