Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MapThis w/ 3.90m33

DCEmu Pro

How does the speed seem to be off? A speedometer in a car usually indicates too much, and I find GPS works more precisely then.

DCEmu Newbie

hmm.. i think is aright now.. =]] thx alot

hm..

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nieko View Post
    How does the speed seem to be off? A speedometer in a car usually indicates too much, and I find GPS works more precisely then.
    Actually, I read figured it out ... It was set to Miles instead of KM. I fixed it by editing in the CONFIG.TXT Thanks

DCEmu Newbie

This is a question to anyone that can help.... I have 2 psp's, 1 slim, 1 fat. Both are working excellent with mapthis 5.20 on 3.90 m33. My friend brought over his fat PSP which I also put to 3.90 m33. Only diff is that his is a TA-082 motherboard...so here is the question... the GPS state in the GPS info screen shows "off" I swapped his mem card and GPS290 with mine (working) & vice-versa. Everything works perfectly on mine but his is still off no matter what combo I try. I know the usb...prx's are not req for 5.20 as the gps290 is detected by firmware. How do I get it to turn on??

DCEmu Newbie

It can be your friends keys are not good.
    Try to use this KeyCleaner-v1.4
    http://dl.qj.net/KeyCleaner-v1.4-PSP...4576/catid/190

DCEmu Newbie

I have same problem after i start with mapthis5.20 i try with old version and gps was ok (both in 3.90m33). But now its allways off in 5.20 and in old version of map this... How i can fix it i never use keycleaner and everything was ok...
    EDIT I fix it @Lostingps put map this in GAME folder and gps will be work fine In GAME380 its allways off. BTW sorry for my english....
    Last edited by yonasz; February 7th, 2008 at 13:54.

DCEmu Newbie

Hmm I just upgraded from 3.80 M33 to 3.9 M33. Mapthis! worked fine on the previous CFW, but now on 3.90 it's having trouble loading the USB bus driver. I can still view my maps, but the GPS is disabled. Any clue on how I can fix this?

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation Help me out yo...

I too have a Fat 3.90m33 & PSP-290 with/mb TA-082 and cant get the GPS State to turn ON! I looked at a lot of posts, read http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Map_This! still nothing... I can get it to load up with no problems. Says every things ok at the load up open up.. I open my map, and go to the sat info page and off every time....

i have tryed putting MapThis! 5.20 in "ms0:/PSP/GAME/" "ms0:/PSP/GAME150/" "ms0:/PSP/GAME390/" "ms0:/PSP/GAME380/" the MapThis! only loads with no problems when its in the "PSP/GAME" In my m33 config i have game folder set as 3.90 mode..
    If you have 3.90 m33 please tell me how you got yours up...

*attach is pic of it loading up
    Last edited by a420pyro; February 22nd, 2008 at 08:19.

DCEmu Pro

Mine is working just fine. You could try again with the original release, not making any changes, or with mine (see my sig). There are some config changes between the two, perhaps you can get more clues from those.

The most common solution is btw. checking your keys, as also explain on the Wikibook. If you haven't try that yet, do that first.

DCEmu Newbie

i have ran the KeyCleaner-v1.4
    it says something about "0x0041... failed this key is a copy of key 0x0006" can this be the problem? i will try with a fresh mem stick..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information