And finally, Stealth had first started his work on Game Boy Advance with a remake of Sonic 1 " Sonic GBA ".

Quote:
Officially STATED to be "95% complete" in late 2006, teaser video WAS released to prime fans for the upcoming "Sonic Genesis". The gameplay Appeared to behave strangely, All which left Some Hopping That The video was just bad, and others That The Remaining 5% WAS major technical work. The final product Did not fail to disappoint, with poor sound, has dithered graphic or two, and bugged, jittery, inaccurate, and lagged odd gameplay. Quickly, I set out to Prove Those Who Went so far as to say the GBA "couldn't handle" Sonic 1 wrong by using my personal knowledge of and experience in reverse-engineering the original game to reproduce a portion of it on the GBA myself. At a smooth 60fps with spot-on gameplay, this one-demonstration area stands as a true testament to the glory of the original. spindash Sonic Has His Ability, and fully functional Tails and Knuckles can be Accessed by holding A or B while pressing start at the title screen. There aussi an extremely incomplete Labyrinth Zone accessed by holding L in the same Manner. While in-game, pressing R trigger Will toggle Debug Mode Causing To Become A and B cycle object and object space This Was Meant Purely for demonstration. It can not and Will not be continued. Most errors are known and reports are not Desired; There Will Be No updates This game uses the "Apex Audio System" for sound, Which Appears to be available though no follow icts original author, Apex Designs This project used to build WAS later two other POCs-Sonic DS and DS Sonic CD

http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic...217e7acb6c3ae6