Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cyclods

DCEmu Newbie

Default cyclods

i bought a cyclods the other day ecause i read emulation as excellent on it. Anyway i have a few q's

1 - i really wanna play pokemon pinball on it, but after a couple of seconds it freezes all the time. I use lameby for that, anyone know what might be wrong ?

2 - is it possible to play multiplayer games like streets of rage ?

3 - Im having probs with doing snes emulation on it can anyne tell me how and what best to use ?

Also what homebrerw apps would anyonereally recomend

Sorry bud, but the SNES emulation isn't going to be anything spectacular as of now. Wait about another 1.5 to 2 years, then maybe we'll get something spectacular

DCEmu Newbie

yeah whats wrong with it

The Ds and it's rather limited hardware is whats wrong with it. Emulating an SNES is hard enough without hardware restrictions, running them with hardware restrictions throws another monkey wrench into the mix. I expect we will need to have the Ds's hardware capabilities streched out to the max if we want to get as close to perfect emulation as possible. But, like I said, it will take a couple more years for that to happen. Right now I would be more worried about Snesmul. The best emulator which has been seeing regular updates for a while now has been in a stalemate for over half a year now. If the best emulator maker has killed off his project, then us DS owners are forced to wait even longer, or to give in and buy a Pandora/ PSP.

DCEmu Newbie

ok so for now how do i work snesmul, even if it is crp,i still wanna give it a shot

create a new file and name it SNES. Put all your SNES games into the file, then copy the .cfg file and emulator into your micro SD card. Of course, all this needs to be extracted first.

DCEmu Newbie

I done all that but when i select a rom the screen stays white

Which ROM?

DCEmu Newbie

any rom and now the same is happening to the mega drive and mastersystem ones

First make sure you have a backup of your card, then check your card for corruption. Right-click the drive in My Computer, click Properties, click the Tools tab, click "Check Now", and select the first checkbox before clicking Okay. If any files are missing, restore them from your backups.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information