via pdroms

Gelahten released a prototype / beta of his new game "Speed Chaineeze".

Release notes:

Thats first beta release of my game.
The main idea: you need to connect shapes by following simple rules:
Two figures can be connected if they have same color or shape, i.e you can build following chain:
[red square]->[yellow square]->[yellow triangle]->[blue triangle].
You can connect only to underlying or placed on the same line figure, up connects are not allowed.
If you open the chain and do not connect at least 2 figures in it, u'll have the antiscore bonus.
Bonus will executed only if figure which contains it would be linked at least as second in chain.
If you just start chain from bonus figure, bonus will fired up and in future versions this will give you antiscore.

Bonuses:
+ Time bonus - Movement (not time) is stoped for a bit
+ Score bonuses (disabled)
+ Paint bonus - Colors underlying figures like rainbow
+ Path bonus - (looks like 3 diff arrows picture :-) ) - on each figure selection would mark next available for connection figures (bonus works for 10 second)

Free/beta version for now has following limitations/bugs:
+ (BUG ) Time bar do not actually shows remained time (45 seconds anyway for level)
+ (DEMO) You can enter player name and this name is saved through sessions, but highscore table is updated using "DEMO" name
+ (TODO) No rules screen still
+ (DEMO) All bonuses are shown and works except SCORE bonuses (+300, -100 e.t.c., they are shown and animated but there is no score changes)
+ (TODO/DEMO) No in game scroll speed change and there is no different difficulty levels
+ (TODO) There are plenty of bonuses shown for now, thats done for testing purposes and bonus quantity will be reduced

I'm going to implement all missed stuff and probably add/repaint some gfx, hope it would be done soon, 'coz running Photoshop CS 3 on my 1,6 celeron laptop with 256 ram is real war for virtual memory.

I'll be glad to hear all proposals and critique. Sorry for my English

Executable must be unzipped and copied to PPC where it could be runned.
http://www.xflib.net/index.php?topic=41.msg122#msg122