Thread: Gorf 3D Coming for Jaguar, Dreamcast, and PC

Default Gorf 3D Coming for Jaguar, Dreamcast, and PC

It seems that more and more Jaguar programmers are becoming interested in Dreamcast programming lately.

The remake of the arcade classic, Gorf 3D, will be getting a Jaguar, Dreamcast, and PC release.

Gorf 3D, as the name suggests, is Gorf with three dimensional graphics and other improvements.

The cool thing about this game is that the original creator of Gorf, Jamie Fenton, tried the classic version of the Jaguar version of the game at the Classic Gaming Expo in Las Vegas in 2002 and loved it.

Here's a picture of her playing Gorf Classic, as well as some older screenshots of the Jaguar version of the game in action: http://www.classicgaming.com/jfpn/gorfpluz_preview.htm

Hey that game looks pretty sweet. I'm glad alot of people who worked on older systems are now looking closer into Dreamcast work. Looks like DCemu is in for a bigger and great future not that its not good now its big but will only get bigger. I know this is a little offtopic but i do have to thank the person who started the development of homebrew on the Dreamcast aswell as the creators of Dreamcast Homebrew and Emulation sites cause its just brings people like Jamie Fenton and Lars from the Jaguar scene to start working on there classics and possibly future work on the Dreamcast. Anyways cant wait to see this game and many more to come from Jamie and Lars to the Dreamcast Homebrew Scene.

Eric

Thread Information