Call me impatient if you want. I just don't feel like waiting for the DS to come up with an excellent emulator of the SNES. So I have a few questions.... (Also price isn't an issue I have a $100 gift certificate to Best Buy)
1. Will the PSP play the following games with no graphics problems, no lag, and perfect sound/ gameplay?
SNES: Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV (hard and easytype), Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy VI, Legend of the Mystical Ninja, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda LTTP (and Parallel Worlds hack), Sparkster, Illusion of Gaia, ANY Super Mario World hack (including really large ones like demo world the legend continues)
NES: Final Fantasy 1, 2, and 3, Super mario 1, 2 (see question below), and 3 ( plus Mario Adventure hack), and other Super Mario Hacks.
Genesis: Sparkster, Rocket Knight Adventures, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, 3, megamix, and sonic 3 and knuckles.
2. Can any of the PSP emulators support Famicom ROMs? I have two and was wondering if this was possible.
3. Do I need to buy anything extra in order to emulate?
4. I think the answer to this question is no but can you download PC emu's for PSP?
5. How exactly do I download them and to where in my PSP?
6. I heard you need to buy a memory card or something like that in order to store stuff, is this true?
Links to the best PSP emulators for SNES, NES, and Genesis would be nice also. The only reason I want this is for the emulation bit. I just don't feel like waiting for the DS. Need an answer ASAP.