Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GPS for PSP - Available for Worldwide Shipping

Blog Entries

psp GPS for PSP - Available for Worldwide Shipping

Heres some great news for fans of Deniska`s Map This software and if you live in the UK or Europe.

Finally those of us in the UK and Europe can buy a PSP GPS Adapter for the PSP and get it shipped to us.

The official GPS from Sony to turn your PSP console into a fully featured GPS navigation system.

Compatible with all PSP from all regions.

Buy from Divineo China

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    UK or Europe
    Lol, this is the first time I noticed this on dcemu: The UK is not part of Europe!

This might be obvious for people who live in the UK, but quite shocking for people from the continent...

Back to topic: I hope this is for phat PSPs too. I never wanted to risk these hacker-solutions with homemade-GPS-adapters. I prefer original hardware by sony (but custom software )

Umm, if I buy it and it gets imported to my home in North America, will I be able to use it like any other GPS device and use it to help me navigate the country?

DCEmu Pro

Yes, the device itself isn't bound to a specific region ("Compatible with all PSP from all regions."). I got mine from Japan, and it works just fine.

Of course you will need CFW .

JUst ordered mine - now i'll have 2!

I don't think my first one has ever worked correctly it takes about 20 minutes to lock on to a single satellite - and thats without moving the thing.

Hopefully this will do the trick!

I should be recieving mine in the next couple of days hopefully

DCEmu Newbie

I ordered mine over at YesAsia. 2 months later, still no GPS device. After 3 emails to Customer Service Team, still no reply. So I've send an email to YesAsia's CEO.

Almost immediately I received an email back with the message that they would look into it. A few days later I got an answer that it probebly has gotten lost in the mail somewere. But no problem we will reship the item back to you. Once reshipped we will send you a notification.
    OK so far so good. Almost 3 weeks later no notification, nothing. So I've asked them whats going on and guess what. The item is out of stock and we don't know when it will be available again. Wait just a little more.

A week later a receive an email that I was given a refund in the form of a Yesasia credit because the cannot give me my money back trough Paypal. So I got this feeling that they could stick the credit where the sun doesn't shine.

But the weirdest thing of all was that a few days before they wrote that the item was no longer available, they adjusted the price of the device on their site from 50 to 60 euro.

I'm starting to think that they never shipped the item in the first place. So I'll never buy anything from a Chinese company again.

DCEmu Newbie

Deniska, it is a great application you wrote and it's a shame that I never had the chance to use it. I do not intend to pay double for the PSP-290.

There are already GPS devices available for a little over a 120 Euros.

So to you, Nieko and everyone else. Live long and prosper and all the best (curtains closed and lights out)

Quote Originally Posted by philiphili View Post
    Deniska, it is a great application you wrote and it's a shame that I never had the chance to use it. I do not intend to pay double for the PSP-290.

There are already GPS devices available for a little over a 120 Euros.

So to you, Nieko and everyone else. Live long and prosper and all the best (curtains closed and lights out)
    You little Vulcan you

DCEmu Newbie

Exist a way to generate GEODATA.DAT for Brazil ??
    I try with google map tool unsucessfully...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information