Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patch: Support for 8gb Memory Sticks on Any Custom Firmware

That's not a bad deal at all, now i'm thinking about getting an 8 gig memcard.

DCEmu Regular

I just bought a 8 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo and a sweet new faceplate.

I might install this or just install 3.90 with the 1.5 Addon v2.

DCEmu Newbie

I hope I am not alone, but since updrading to 3.90m33-2 FROM 3.71m33-3 I have had problems with my 8gb memory stick only when playing umd and backups and trying to save games... I can load save games okay and play but as soon as Im playing for like even a minute and go to save I get the black screen. and the psp shuts off..

All of my homebrew runs okay on my psp phat with the 1.5 kernal installed so I need some help.

Specifically does anyone have GTA, vice city stories and liberty city stories running okay when you save ... also the simpsons game which I have on umd does not save but freezes...

Thanks,

486dx

PSP Coder

So we have support for Memory Sticks greater than 4gb on 3.90 M33 firmware now. But what about those who are in another firmware?
    You didn't apply the patch again did you? It just looks like you don't need to for 3.90 M33.
    Maybe something you might have overlooked, otherwise can't help ya, good luck though.

I hope I am not alone, but since updrading to 3.90m33-2 FROM 3.71m33-3 I have had problems with my 8gb memory stick only when playing umd and backups and trying to save games... I can load save games okay and play but as soon as Im playing for like even a minute and go to save I get the black screen. and the psp shuts off..

All of my homebrew runs okay on my psp phat with the 1.5 kernal installed so I need some help.

Specifically does anyone have GTA, vice city stories and liberty city stories running okay when you save ... also the simpsons game which I have on umd does not save but freezes...

Thanks,

486dx
    hi, i think you did not install the update 2 of 3.90M33, it fix the problems in the 8 GB memsicks as the update comes with the patch in this thread, or try to reflash if you still dont play the games normally, or if you have class a mem stick, thats one of the problems..

DCEmu Newbie

I have got 3.90m33-2 and it still does not work for me
    If my games are less than 4 gig it shows them but when they are more than four gig it shows no games (isos) at all
    I have a SONY 8GB and the packaging background is blue if that might help

DCEmu Newbie

dose this patch work 4 the PSP slim

DCEmu Newbie

pleas becaus i wasted all my money for this 4GB memory card And i Gought Over 5 of these memory cards and it still show me unknown in the information screen so please DA help me

As far as I know the 8gb mem sticks cause so many problems, I can get 4gb mem sticks for 40 bucks... problem solved... game over 4 gigs? I'm buying it

PSP Coder

No problem with a genuine Sony 8Gb Memory Stick here.
    I had the patch applied ready before I got it.

I've also applied this patch for a mate's PSP, and all is going well
    with his 8Gb MKII MSPD.
    Art.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information