Thread: Which Homebrew is the best for Silm & Lite?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Which Homebrew is the best for Silm & Lite?

Hi guys,

I got my PSP, i'd like to know what software allow me to play All Mario games?

My current psp is slim & lite (ver psp2003) with Firmware 3.72 and i've got couple kits datel tool battery and empty memory stick 2GB media.

I've heard some pandora and magic memory stick do not work with PSP Silm & Lite?

I dont know which software (Firmware or Homebrew) it is the best for Slim & lite PSP?

Best Regards
    FiReDuCk

With the slim psp you cant use the normal pandora stick, You must first create the normal pandora stick(you dont have to but its easier) and the convert it to despetar cementario v3 or v4 these are the only ones that work with slim, v3 will take you to 3.71m33 v4 will take you to 3.80m33, However to make despertar you will need a fat psp running custom firmware (sorry its the only way).

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for reply.

I simply dont understand why do i need pandora stick? i've got a datel battery tool, from : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-Power-To...2732707&sr=8-1

How can i convert from Sony 2gb Memory stick into despetar cementario v3 or v4?

will that do the job?

Best Regards
    FiReDuCk

Yes you need a memstick converted the battery ony puts the psp into service mode, but as i said you need a fat psp running CFW to make the stick for you,

DCEmu Newbie

I got Memory stick built-in Laptop so i was wondering if it possible to create despetar cementario v3 or v4 without need FAT PSP?

Best Regards
    FiReDuCk

NO to create despertar you need a fat psp on CFW, this is the only method that works for slim psp's.

Bye the way do you live in the uk cos i offer 2 choices.

1. you send me a memstick and battery and will convert them for you and send them back with instructions.

2. I offer a loan service of the converted battery and memstick you need you will have to pay postage both ways and return them when finished.

Thread Information