Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pandora wont charge

DCEmu Newbie

Default pandora wont charge

my pandora battery wont charge the orange light just flashes wen the usb charger not wall. i didnt backup eeprom until after i converted pandora and back 2 normal so HELP. how (if possible) can i fix it.
    Last edited by bryan2125; February 12th, 2008 at 05:29.

DCEmu Newbie

ok now that i hav succeeded in making the battery and mem stik actually finally work i want to charge it so some1 HELP!!!!

put it in, after you turn on the psp with only the ac adapter

DCEmu Newbie

ive tried that. im on my psp now running off the power cord cause it says Chage Complete 0% life Power Source External

DCEmu Newbie

i short circuited it and now it is back to life at 58% battery life but still wont charge for more than like 5 seconds. i need to upgrade from 1.50 so some one please help fast.

PSP User

You'll most likely need to use a new battery.

turn on the PSP with another battery and AC adapter, pull the other battery out and put the pandora battery in. Simple.. How the hell did you short circuit it?

If your on 1.50 and battery still wont work you dont need pandora to upgrade to custom firmware, Pandora is easier but not the only way from 1.50 you need to go to 3.52m33 first make sure you run permenant kxploitpatcher first then install 3.52m33 then upgrade to 3.52m33-4 and upgrade to 3.90m33 and 3.90m33-2 and then install the 1.50kernel addon version 2 and your fully up to date.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hodgy47 View Post
    If your on 1.50 and battery still wont work you dont need pandora to upgrade to custom firmware, Pandora is easier but not the only way from 1.50 you need to go to 3.52m33 first make sure you run permenant kxploitpatcher first then install 3.52m33 then upgrade to 3.52m33-4 and upgrade to 3.90m33 and 3.90m33-2 and then install the 1.50kernel addon version 2 and your fully up to date.
    i can't. i need to bypass the the battery cause its stuck at 58% so i cant update and i dont want to pay $44.95 for a ****ing battery just because the one i got sucks. it stopped charging before i converted it to pandora i hoped it might fix it. and i short circuited it by taking a wire and connecting it to the positive and negative and connected them. it made it so my psp could actually read it. went from "0% charge complete" to "58% charge complete"

DCEmu Newbie

Default battery

Quote Originally Posted by bryan2125 View Post
    my pandora battery wont charge the orange light just flashes wen the usb charger not wall. i didnt backup eeprom until after i converted pandora and back 2 normal so HELP. how (if possible) can i fix it.
    Ive got same problem have u worked it ut yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information