Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the Most Wanted PSP Accessorie you Want ?

Blog Entries

Default Whats the Most Wanted PSP Accessorie you Want ?

Whats the Most Wanted PSP Accessorie you Want ?, well thats a hard one isnt it and well for me it would have to be a PSP to TV adapter to play the PSP games/UMD movies on the big screen.

Whats your most wanted ?

Default Keyboard

So i could use the web in the new update without having to go letter for letter. It could be a reallly little one that screws in on the top and then flip on the screen when your not using it.

DAB radio (it's called satallite radio in the U.S. I think) I listen to it all the time at home and at work but I dont have a reciever in my beloved car and as the decent recievers are too expensive and one my PSP's is already integrated into my stereo it would be ideal.

I could also use it if I ever decided to walk anywhere

PSP Coder

Easy: a simple pouch that attaches to the back of the PSP that you can put a memory stick Duo in.
    Piece of plastic with adhesive would cost all of what? $2?
    R-E-S-P-E-C-T : the proper places and people deserve it

a remote controlled car with a built in camera that is controlled by my psp through wi-fi so i can do weird things like chase my cat or drive it to the store to get me cigarettes . all the while im home driving a radio controlled car on my psp viewing the world , kinda like that rover they sent to mars only cheaper . How cool would that be? Like a real life racing video game. you would be able to see what the camera sees, controlling the camera with the analog, x is gas, square is brake, and the digital steers.

HA- i bet none of the simpletons at sony could come up with a sweeter idea, you heard it hear first, so if sony makes it they have to pay me or i will takem to court biatch.

hd tv tuner would be sweet or just a way to hook up a small hdd were you could run home brew off of

hard drive you can play games and movies directly from ipod style

DCEmu Rookie

An external controller. Preferably one with a D-pad that DOESN'T suck.

JR

A mod chip

So I could update my firmware and play all the latest games without losing my beloved homebrew

DCEmu Newbie

i was thinkin something like the controller addons for the old gbas that make em kinda feel like a playstation controller, except it doubles as a huge memory stick or hard drive and it plugs into the memory stick slot and has lots of space. 20gb or so would be nice. oh and it triples as an external power source to extend battery life. =) yeah, im a dreamer....but it would be so nice wouldnt it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information