Thread: my spin on the non-duo cards (internal)

DCEmu Newbie

Default my spin on the non-duo cards (internal)

Next month when I can aford a 2gb or 4gb non-duo memorystick im going to try this for shure.

My idea is to do what mf-doom and otheres befor him have done but... the difference is im going to sacrafice my umd bay and buy a non-duo ms bay inside the umd bay.

From what reasearch I have done (looking a psp parts pdf and the link I have. It appears the the ms-duo slot itself is open in the back and a ribbon cabble could be run to the umd. I also put a ms non duo stick(just stick not bay) in the umd and closed it no problem. So option A is to attach the ribbon cable directly to the non duo stick straight to the port(straight hard wire) and option B is to put the actuall non-duo bay in the umd bay but I belive that would require removing some umd part(the rails the umd slides into)... Probly going with A cause once I have a 2gb or 4gb card I wont be changing it much

http://www.informit.com/articles/art...80915&seqNum=5 you can see pin on the mb in the duo slot are exposed to attach a ribbon cable

ps... F the umd

Thumbs up Your a brave man

And yeah I agree with you F the umd. I havnt even put a umd in my psp for so long I wonder if the umd drive still even works

Still I love my psp too much to take it apart.

however if everything goes well let me know

I find this very interesting

DCEmu Newbie

for some reason the baddiel and skinner theme tune comes to mind. but good luck, i havnt been on this webiste for a while so im not that up to date with everything but i hope it works.

Thread Information