Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Emulator Backgrounds: Console Look v1.0

Lightbulb Emulator Backgrounds: Console Look v1.2

Hi Guys,
    I've Been Enjoying The Emus Since 95, and Now With The PSP I Take Them With Me! (I Used A GBA With A Flash Card Before, But This Is The big deal)

I Wanted To Contribute With Something, So I Made This Backgrounds, Icons And Sound For Emulators With A Classic console Look. Hope You Like Them.

If Someone Knows How To Make PMFs Or How To Loop AT3 Files, Let Me Know!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE NOV 26, 2005: Added The Atari Lynx Background, Since Handy PSP Is Out!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE JAN 1, 2007: Added The Gameboy Advance Background. Now Version 1.2 Of The Big Zip File. Since I Can Only Post 10 Files Per Post, Here We Will Show Only 9 Of The Backgrounds.

Blog Entries

those look great

DCEmu Newbie

Currently: Unless you have the PSP SDK and programming knowledge...theres no way to make PMFs. I have the ones made from another PSP Site (Dunno if I'm allowed to say it or not...I guess just PM me) But I'm sure everyone else has those PMF's as Bloodsack uses them in his thread.

I took created my own backgrounds and such. I have a great big theme which I'll release when its completed.

As far as looping AT3's...I don't think that even matters...how long do you let it run anyway? LoL That's just being picky.

Other than that, nice backgrounds for homebrews. Do you have matching icons/text(pic0.png) to go with it?

Those are awesome backgrounds! I've been working on my own for the past few days, I'll post them here when I think they look decent enough.

Quote Originally Posted by kaltar
    Hi Guys,
    I've Been Enjoying The Emus Since 95, and Now With The PSP I Take Them With Me! (I Used A GBA With A Flash Card Before, But This Is The big deal)

I Wanted To Contribute With Something, So I Made This Backgrounds, Icons And Sound For Emulators With A Classic console Look. Hope You Like Them.

If Someone Knows How To Make PMFs Or How To Loop AT3 Files, Let Me Know!
    Know one has figured out how to loop the at3's yet. I've tried for days when I got the program for at3's. No luck It really doesn't matter though....Your playing the emulator for the games, not what the beginning of the emu looks like. I know it looks cool but hey....You can't have everything

and on the PMF's. Theirs only 5 of them. Sony & their developers are the only ones that can do PMF's. Theirs no program for making them either. Just the 5 floating around the net.

Your Backrounds look nice.

Well, I'll Wait Till some Tools Are Released For The PMFs.

And Yes, They Have Custom Icons And Sounds =)

Here are The Icons If You Are Lazy To Download the File (That Has The PMFs And The AT3)

Wich Other Emulator Is Really Used (and Works Now) To Make The Background And Finish this Series? any Suggestion?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Jan 1 2007 - Icon For Gameboy Advance Added

WOW! excellent job on those emu BGs!

been meaning to register on these forums for a while, but seeing your top BGs, i just had to sign up to say how much I like em.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks!
    I Assume That I Have To Keep Them Comming Now!

Those are great!

NeoGeo CD icons would be a welcomed addition to your series

Exclamation Gamegear Background

I Added The Gamegear Background. (Its Attached On The Top Of The Thread)
    And Also The Button (In The Buttons POST). I Removed the Zip Package Cause I'll Wait A Few Until I Release all The Backgrounds Together (Since They Are Already Posted Here, Except The AT3)

I'll Be posting The NEOGEO CD Back Soon.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information