Great work Art
Time Baby V11
Makes previous versions look like disposable prototypes doesn't it?
Donate a 32Mb Memory Stck and see your nickname on the greeting screen!V11 (19/02/08):
- Removed preset locations from the Sunrise and Sunset display mode since it is easy to set a location
in the World time clock screen, and to bring it closer to the way the moon display mode works.
The user defined location can still be fine adjusted in the same manner.
- Sideways Dpad movement in Sunrise/Sunset display mode will allow calculated previews of other dates
the same way the Moon display mode works.
- Previews are reset to current time if UP or DOWN arrows are used to move out of Sun or Moon displays.
- Added configurable plasma clock display. Plasma display settings are saved with user profile.
- Removed multi coloured world map selection. Both grey scale maps can still be selected and saved.
- Small changes to graphics in world clock mode.
- New antialiased font has smooth edges and new font for some display modes.
- Fix to stop program saving screenshots while running under irshell so duplicates aren't created.
- Removed the 13:37 icon Easter Egg. Program has a new plasma screenshot icon.
- PSP unit is auto overclocked to 333/333Mhz when the heart rate monitor is started.
- Implemented support for a user supplied external background image.
- Plasma greetings screen implemented for Memory Stick donators.
- Pressing CROSS button no longer skips intro, but speeds it up instead.
Download from Rapidshare:
Download from Sendspace:
As I've used the Plasma demo, and it is GNU code, I have to make source available.
The source code, and all resources is 35Mb which is difficult for me to move through
my internet connection. I can require you write to me in Australia to get it.
That has to be the deal for now. PM me, and I will provide a PO box to write.
Great work Art
You can switch the WLAN switch to whatever position it wasn't
in when you started the program for the full screen plasma screensaver.
This works in every mode other than plasma clock mode where it is already there.
I don't think I put that in the readme.
also it should be copied to the GAME folder and not GAME150
it will just crash the psp (stick on the psp program boot logo)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)