Thread: Breath of Fire IV eboot

Question Breath of Fire IV eboot

I've been trying to get BoF 4 to work, but it always gets to the white Capcom screen and sits there completely white. I can still hear the music though.

I converted my disc into an img and followed all the instructions on this site. I have gotten numerous other of my games to work like Xenogears and Grandia, but this one won't.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how I can resolve it. I am running 3.90 m33-2 CFW on a fat PSP.

Thanks!

Odd, you'd be better off contacting Mathieuth directly at irc.malloc.us #exo

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromatik View Post
    I've been trying to get BoF 4 to work, but it always gets to the white Capcom screen and sits there completely white. I can still hear the music though.

I converted my disc into an img and followed all the instructions on this site. I have gotten numerous other of my games to work like Xenogears and Grandia, but this one won't.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how I can resolve it. I am running 3.90 m33-2 CFW on a fat PSP.

Thanks!
    Before converting to an eboot, are you ripping it as an iso or a cue? ISO seems to mess up sometimes when converted to eboot, so try .cue if that's the problem.

Otherwise, I can't help you.

DCEmu Newbie

Had the same problem just use popstation and it will work like a charm^^

Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    Odd, you'd be better off contacting Mathieuth directly at irc.malloc.us #exo
    I contacted him. He suggested trying to use a previous version of popstation, but none of them helped

Thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Medion View Post
    Before converting to an eboot, are you ripping it as an iso or a cue? ISO seems to mess up sometimes when converted to eboot, so try .cue if that's the problem.

Otherwise, I can't help you.
    I ripped it as: img, iso and bin/cue...all of them produced the same results =/

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuzaki View Post
    Had the same problem just use popstation and it will work like a charm^^
    I used several different programs to convert them. Simple Popstation GUI, IceTea and ImpalerPSX. All still produce the same results.

Thanks for all these suggestions guys. If you think I might be doing something wrong just let me know. I appreciate all the help!

I won't stop until this darn game works!

Thread Information