We've been really busy the past few months on Mupen64 development - I've put many hours into a fully-native 64-bit dynamic recompiler, NMN has written a new ROM browser, and DarkJezter added LIRC support for the NOGUI build. There are also a bunch of bug fixes from DarkJezter, Ebenblues, GŁnther, and myself. Thanks to the whole team for your effort!
As usual, there are links for both 32-bit and 64-bit binaries and individual source packages for RiceVideoLinux and Mupen64-amd64.
The major changes are:
- New feature: Dynamic Recompiler for 64-bit
- New feature: New ROM Browser for Mupen64 GUI build
- New feature: LIRC remote control integration for NOGUI build
- Added R4300 profiling features
- TLB Optimization / bugfix
- Bugfix: memory leaks in mupenIniApi.c
- Bugfix: corrupted filenames being saved to disk for mupen64.ini
- Bugfix: crash in jttl_audio
- Bugfix: crash when running game from gui after first time
- Bugfix: spurious noise blip when running game from gui after first time
- Bugfix: Texture dumping now works
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)