Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The DCEmu Interview - Question 12 - Whats the Greatest FPS Game Released ?

Blog Entries

Home/News The DCEmu Interview - Question 12 - Whats the Greatest FPS Game Released ?

A feature i did a few years ago and one im going to repeat now is the DCEmu Interview, a unique idea in which questions are asked by me to the Whole DCEmu Community its a way to learn more about each others and find out what our interests are and much more

Todays Question is Whats the Greatest FPS Game Released ? Give your Answer via Comments.

Remember to check out our DCEmu Interview Site to catch up on previous DCEmu Interview Questions

The DCEmu Interview - Question 1 - What Consoles Do You Own ?
    The DCEmu Interview - Question 2 - Whats Your Favourite Console Of All Time
    The DCEmu Interview - Question 3 - Whats Your New Years Resolution ?
    The DCEmu Interview - Question 4 - What Got you Interested in Homebrew/Emulation ?
    The DCEmu Interview - Question 5 - Whats the greatest Game Ever ?
    The DCEmu Interview - Question 6 - Whats the Greatest Homebrew Console?
    The DCEmu Interview - Question 7 - Whats the Greatest Homebrew Handheld?
    The DCEmu Interview - Question 8 - Whos the Greatest Homebrew Hacker/Coder and Why ?
    The DCEmu Interview - Question 9 - Whats the Greatest Emulator Released?
    The DCEmu Interview - Question 10 - What Game(S) Would you like to see Remade ?
    The DCEmu Interview - Question 11 - Whats the Greatest Platform Game Released ?

half life 2 is pretty far up there if not the best, although i havent played episode 2 yet so i cant comment on that part of it. it also has the awesomely fun garry's mod.

DCEmu Newbie

Doom, it really got the whole series going, and it opened up the modding community basically. Next I say is Half-Life.

DCEmu Newbie

I would say half life 2, but i think Doom gets it because it was one of the first and it really helped FPS take off

DCEmu Newbie

Doom, has a feel none other can match.

counter strike of course

The first one I played and really liked
    Killzone on the PS2
    Imagine how angry I was when I saw Kilzone Liberation on the psp, and it wasn't a FPS, WTF is wrong with them?

i want to say doom too, it's still really fun to play after all these years, i'm playing it on my sandisk sansa with the rockbox firmware when i'm bored..
    i just can't believe they got it running in full speed without ANY lag on Sandisk Sansa

Number 2 is probably Unreal Tournament -99 it's very good and fun to play, instagib rules!

EDIT: Post #50!!
    Last edited by ____anders____; February 24th, 2008 at 00:00.

DCEmu Newbie

One word :
    Doom, its the best.
    Doom is simply the best, it revolutionized the FPS genre and helped it really take off just like everyone has said already. But I have very good memories of when i was very young playing through Doom 2, I've been playing that game since and I'm still playing it. I think I have it on nearly every system I have, be it official or homebrew, if Doom is on it, you bet I'll have it. Second place would be... Blake Stone, because you all know you love it.

DCEmu Newbie

Half-Life.... made me a gamer again after a 5 year hiatus. I was never an rpg gamer and missed out on the n64 and ps1 era so this was this first game I played with an great storyline. Also, finding out about, figuring how to work, and finally playing those awesome mods blew my freakin mind. I lost so many hours to Firearms and day of defeat.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information