Thread: Makaron WIP - Remember that tune

Dreamcast Makaron WIP - Remember that tune

From the official site:

Yuki swamped me with GDs again This time I'm going to take it slow and test just a few games a day - it takes way too much time otherwise.

http://pics.livejournal.com/dknute/pic/0009ywt9

There's a BGM player in Super Robot Wars. And guess what, I found tunes from Gundam W and Evangelion on the list

And this little bugger is known as Soukou no Kihei - Space Griffon. Gave me some trouble, trying to execute a write past end of VRAM. That kept crashing Makaron and I had hard time figuring out the cause.

BTW - if you haven't noticed, there's VMU LCD display support now. See, that's the reason why you should wait patienly rather then press me into releasing stuff. Now you'll have to wait for T10 to get that
    I need to finish GDMT (it's really breaking games now), re-structure AICA a bit to allow for DSP in future, make render to texture work and perhaps add vibration/force feedback. Not to mention DMA engine still has some issues...
    Last edited by Christuserloeser; March 4th, 2008 at 09:36. Reason: Changed screenshot's [IMG] tags to link

Blog Entries

one pic was way enough took me an age to load the page :P

Thread Information