Removed

Er
    Er
    Er
    Er
    Er
    Er
    Er....>>>>>>>>....>>>>error
    Last edited by bacalacadaca; March 1st, 2008 at 06:36.

How would this be used on a slim?

well i don't have a slim but I'm guessing it wont work since I've read that slim doesn't support 1.50 people can always download the original one im not a slim user so i dont know much about it

So this will create a pandora magic memory stick without the use of a homebrew PSP?

If so, then it contains modified sony code and is illegal to distribute and against the rules to post here.
    Team C&D released it the way they did so Sony's lawyers cant get their claws out on them nor homebrew sites like this one.

well it just makes the magic memory stick thats it, and before I edited the file it would update to 3.80 m33 or original 3.80 regardless if you where on 3.90 or lower than 3.80 all i did was remove the files that do that and placed the ones that downgrade so it would do it all for you

That's not what I asked.
    Does it require a second homebrew enabled PSP to create the magic memory stick?

If not it is both illegal to distribute and against the rules of this forum to post, please remove it.

i dont really understand i dont think ive seen or heard of someone using a second psp to create the memory stick but il remove it i guess but you do have to use the pandora firmware installer to get the files but whatever il remove it

If those 'newbie installer' things you linked to require a PSP that can already run homebrew to create the memory stick (as well as the one running an official firmware that is to be downgraded), then they are fine. If they make the stick without the use of another PSP then they are not. It's kinda sad that you haven't even heard of the proper process from the people who created it.

To quote the website of some of the people who created the Pandora's method: "But you still need a homebrew PSP to create the files to place on the memory stick. Without the special memory stick, Pandora is useless. And no-one is able to legally give you the files required to prepare that stick without a homebrew PSP."
    They would know.

Official release site of the Pandora's method by Team C&D
    Last edited by bah; March 1st, 2008 at 06:14.

so is it fine? or do i have to delete the posts?

?????

Please read my last post again, ill bold the important part:

'If those 'newbie installer' things you linked to require a PSP that can already run homebrew to create the memory stick (as well as the one running an official firmware that is to be downgraded), then they are fine. If they make the stick without the use of another PSP then they are not. It's kinda sad that you haven't even heard of the proper process from the people who created it.

To quote the website of some of the people who created the Pandora's method: "But you still need a homebrew PSP to create the files to place on the memory stick. Without the special memory stick, Pandora is useless. And no-one is able to legally give you the files required to prepare that stick without a homebrew PSP."
    They would know.'

If they allow you to make a magic memory stick with only your PC and the PSP you want to downgrade (no second PSP that is already capable of running homebrew needed) then they are illegal to distribute and against the rules to post here.

I'm not a mod and cant make you delete anything you don't want to, I'm just letting you know the facts.
    Last edited by bah; March 1st, 2008 at 06:37.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information