Thread: Please help with emulator speeds.....

Unhappy Please help with emulator speeds.....

Hi,
    Could really do with some help. I have a Version 1.50 PSP, and am currently using two emulators, uo_Snes9x for my snes roms, and NesterJNES for the nes roms. However, the speed of the snes roms are really slow. Is there a way I can speed these up? I have heard that you can adjust the clock speed of the PSP CPU from 222Mhz to 333Mhz. Is this true, and if so, how do I do it??? Also, is there a better emulator to use for my snes roms?? Any help you clever people can give me would be most apprieciated.

Cheers

select frameskip to be 3

How do I do that?? I am a complete novice, and so detailed info would be great.

DCEmu Newbie

billybob, you should not have any problems with option setting in NESterJ or uo SNES. In the documentation it tells you how to access each emulators settings menu. Also I might suggest also putting SNES TYL. It is the fastest emuator for snes out there right now, but it has the most limited support for roms, which is why you keep uo SNES around, just in case.

Default I thank you!!

HI,
    Cheers for the answer. I have managed to increse the speed to 333Mhz, and the roms run much faster. Which is nice. Still not prefect, but good enough. Also, while I'm here, I am desperate for a snes rom for Super Mario Cart and Super Mario World. Does anyone know if these exist, and if they do, where can I download them. Any help would be apprieciated....

Thread Information