Thread: CFW 3.90 m33-2 1.5 kerneal add on v2

DCEmu Newbie

Default CFW 3.90 m33-2 1.5 kerneal add on v2

As the title said, I updated my phat psp to that. But I am stuck again.

I am not sure how to play my psp roms on the psp, do I need to get some kind of a dumper?

And how do you put videos? Is it, PSP>Video>and drop video after converted?

And , how do you change background/theme?

Also, how come I don't have some folders like image folder in the common folder like some others do in their youtube vids? Was I not suppose to format my memory stick after I updated to 3.90 m33-2?

first of all format your memory stick an backup your data, after the format it will have the right files m33 uses

for videos after they are converted drop it in the video folder but if its an iso place it in the iso/video folder but to get isos running you need to press select and a menu will pop up then go to the umd iso mode and change it to m33 driver after that change iso video mount to whatever video you have it will show the name i have heard u need to have umd inside the drive to get iso movies to work so try that if it fails

on whatever emulator you might have verify what kernel it supports if its 1.50 it goes in the GAME150 folder if it supports any just place it in the GAME folder just read the instructions its pretty easy

as for roms you usualy have to start the emulator first and it will create new folders if not just place a folder called roms inside the emulator folder it doesnt have to be named roms but just to know where your games are

and you can get roms from websites like

www.rombay.com

www.rom-world.com

but you must own them or else you will be using them illegaly
    Last edited by bacalacadaca; March 2nd, 2008 at 02:10.

DCEmu Newbie

thank you for your help and of course, i just dont wanna carry my games with me xD

Glad to help

Thread Information