Alright so heres a neat trick for Canadian (and mabye more) to access some features in the "Zune Marketplace" here are the steps:

1. Go to http://www.zune.net

2. Press the "Sign In" button and enter your Hotmal account (make a account at hotmail.com if you don't have one)

3. It should give you a message saying not available in your region or something like that.

4. DO NOT click "Ok", instead click the Zune logo in the top left corner of the screen.

5. This should take you back to the Zune's homepage, notice how you are logged in at the top right.

6. Click the black square box to the left of your name. (It should be your gamertag if you have one)

7. Now you should be in a sort of profile area, here you can edit your Zune Tag by adding custom backgrounds, logo, msgs, etc. While your here, you can also see who on your friends list owns a Zune and what they are currently listening too, and it tells you the last time they had listened to music via their Zune and synced their "gamercard" to the servers.

Currently I can preview a Song on my friends playlists, for those intrested he is listening to a song called "The Best of Me" by The Starting Line.

Im not sure if this will work on the Zune Marketplace itself, but Ill try later on.

I would only bother doing this if you are in Canada and plan on getting a Zune.