Thread: Japanese Wii Ware Site Live

Rev Japanese Wii Ware Site Live

via IGN

The Japanese site for the Wii Ware download service appears to have gone live, at least unofficially. Although not accessible from the Nintendo.co.jp front page, the Wii Ware information page can be viewed by browsing this direct link.

Unfortunately, the page doesn't provide any new information. It still lists the service as being planned to kick off at an unspecified point this month. It also lists eight games: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Star Soldier R, Mojipittan Wii, Pokemon Ranch, Dr. Mario & Saikin Bokumetsu, Maruboushikaku, Minna de Puzzloop, Bomberman, Okiraku Ping Pong Wii, Tenshi no Solitaire, and Joysound. All these were previously announced.

Most notably, the page doesn't list any pricing information for the games. Currently, only Crystal Chronicle's pricing has been announced as 1,500 Wii Points.

With the flood of downloadable titles set to start some time within the next four weeks, we expect all the specifics to come to light soon. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Shrygue; March 3rd, 2008 at 16:14.

Blog Entries

Anyone else here stoked for Wiiware? Hopefully it will help get rid of those cretail minigame collections..

i really hope linerider will be released on wiiware sometime in the future

it's really awesome, if you're good at it

they said over a year ago (or 2 maybe)
    that they got the license for it, but it's not released yet not even any more news sinse december 2006 or something .

linerider is a game that would fit on wiiware, cus it doesn't take that much space (i think), and i think that many would buy it (it's just too slow when you play it on internet channel, i get MAX 11 FPS).

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by ____anders____ View Post
    i really hope linerider will be released on wiiware sometime in the future

it's really awesome, if you're good at it

they said over a year ago (or 2 maybe)
    that they got the license for it, but it's not released yet not even any more news sinse december 2006 or something .

linerider is a game that would fit on wiiware, cus it doesn't take that much space (i think), and i think that many would buy it (it's just too slow when you play it on internet channel, i get MAX 11 FPS).

i love you.
    lol
    not rly
    but yeah, ima linerider fan too

There are some games from big companies, but also from many little developers. I hope we will see good stuff there.

i know when wii ware comes out ima buy the FF game for sure i ono about the other ones tho if they can throw out something that looks as well as FF: MLAK then they could possibly throw out some games that look better and have better gameplay along with some natural advertisements cause wii shop channel is on all systems

Thread Information