CasiCakes have released a new version of iPod2PC, version 2.11. “With iPod2PC you can easily copy songs from any iPod to any PC's hard disk to restore or backup them. iPod2PC offers very fast searching and a browse mode which makes finding songs on the iPod easy. With the sophisticated song selection method (via context menu), choosing desired groups of songs for copying is very convenient. The unregistered trial version of iPod2PC let's you try before you buy. In unregistered mode iPod2PC skips around 50% during copying. You can buy a full licence here.
New in Version 2.11:
- Fixed: Disc Number (if present) was not used when generating file names.
- Fixed: Information panels are now maximized by default, sometimes not all controls where visible.
- Works with all song types on the iPod (MP3, AAC, Wave, AIFF, Audible)
- Doesn't overwrite existing songs in your iTunes library
- Unicode support
- iPod2PC can run directly from the iPod, wherever you are... always available
- Multiple iPod support
- No extra runtimes for your OS needed, no VB, .NET or Java VM
- No changes are made to your OS
- No installation required, unzip where you like and start
- Windows XP or Windows 2000.
- PC-formatted iPod”
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)