Thread: Bach: PS3 can’t compete with Xbox Live

xbox 360 Bach: PS3 can’t compete with Xbox Live

via MCV

Microsoft’s E&D president Robbie Bach claims that Xbox Live sets the 360 apart from its rivals.

“Xbox Live is a big differentiator for us,” said Bach to investor.com, “That drives a significant amount of energy around what’s on with Xbox.”

Bach cites the exclusive downloadable content for GTA 4 as a reason why Microsoft’s online service is superior to its rivals.

“You don't have the same experience (with other consoles) that you get with Xbox Live," Bach said. "That does drive people to the platform."

DCEmu Newbie

But the Red Ring Of Death will drive them away

Not Really i am tired of these people talking about the RROD -__- you know ps3 had problems too in early launch and people swept it under the rug people just like to talk stuff like that cause microsoft is owned by the richest person on the earth, i wonder if the people that say this bs actually ever had a 360 and had this happen to them or are they riding the drama train cause i can say i have had the RROD got console on launch happened at least 6-8 months after sent it in free took like 1 week i dun see how that drives anyone away little more you could say the people would play LIVE longer than before cause they missed thier 360 but thats just my 2$

And yes the 360 can't be matched to ps3 or wii even tho the wii sells alot i look for multiplayer games more lifetime that way plus DLC what more can you ask for in terms of game lifetime

Thread Information