Thread: 3.71 M33-2 game problem

DCEmu Newbie

Default 3.71 M33-2 game problem

i d/led the ISO for Genso Suikoden 1 + 2 which is the jpn suikoden game for psp now...it worked with a previous version which i think was 3.53 m33-1 or something to that effect and now its not working on 3.71 M33-2 which is what im using now for the big psp (not the slim) whenever i run the game no sound plays at all ive gone into the music gallery to test it suikoden 1 doesnt play when i try to play suikoden 1 it goes to a black screen and stays there till i exit the game via the home menu suikoden 2 plays but has no music or sound is there a way to fix this?

The ISO musn't have any music or sound files in it..

Besides the point, no ISO discussion here my good friend, you'll get eaten alive.

DCEmu Newbie

ok i understand what wally just said i kno i shouldnt be posting bout this but....idk where else to get help last night i d/led the CSO file of the game from pspisoz.com and the game was working perfectly fine but once i reached a certain point in Suikoden 1 the game froze and i need to get past that point to continue the story line ..... idk what to do every time i try it keeps freezing (if you played suikoden 1 its the part where Mcdohl gremio and cleo just left gregminister with vicktor and you go to sleep in the inn as cleo and gremio are talking right at the part where the guards are suppose to come in) i really wanna continue to play this game can someone please help im sorry im discussing this here i just dont know where else to discuss it

EDIT: ...and just in case someone decided to say its the cso file i d/led from another source http://www.pspower.us/showthread.php?t=21177
    and the game froze in the same exact spot...can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me out here?
    Last edited by Maximz; March 9th, 2008 at 07:52. Reason: tested another source

Thread Information