Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: RACEPSP! - Neo Geo Pocket (NGP) and Neo Geo Pocket Color (NGPC) emulator for PSP

DCEmu Newbie

But it still loads annoyingly even with the save turned off

I need savestates for SvC and the annoying character unlock system

but this emulator has kept me busy throughout the week

Well I think this emu just needs savestate feature, a nicer GUI and ability to put borders instead of the black frame of the PSP.

I just have to say: Great work, I was hoping for someone to port this and have a good working emu for the NGPC, thank you again.
    Last edited by JOYBEBA6679; March 14th, 2008 at 00:51.

DCEmu Regular

yeah Save State would be very nice indeed. and also buttons config if possible. i kinda got annoyed with the "Select" button at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by KaliKot View Post
    I need savestates for SvC and the annoying character unlock system
    for the mean time, use cwcheat to hack/unlock the game. :thumbup:

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Nocuddle View Post
    yeah Save State would be very nice indeed. and also buttons config if possible. i kinda got annoyed with the "Select" button at the moment.

for the mean time, use cwcheat to hack/unlock the game. :thumbup:

I've never really used cwcheat. Is there any chance you could upload your unlocked save game for Svc? ..or pm it to me?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Panini View Post
    I've never really used cwcheat. Is there any chance you could upload your unlocked save game for Svc? ..or pm it to me?
    yeah I can edit some hex but I dunno how to hack for cheats some help would be nice

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by darknight88 View Post
    Hey Flavor, I got a major request that i think everyone here will want also. You see, your current GUI is really basic(not that its bad or anything) and I really like what "Akop Karpetyan" (aka uberjack) did with his own port called "NeoPop PSP v0.71.15". So i was just wondering if you could take some code from his GUI with his permission or something because that GUI he has is awesome. The only bad thing about his emu/port is that it doesnt run the games fullspeed like yours!! So please do that or are you working on your own?

Im just quoting myself cuz i think you missed my post Flavor. Would you be interested in making a GUI for your emu or is it not something you might like to do? Like i said, both you and Uberjack could share code to come up with a "killer, be all, end all" NGPC emus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darknight88 View Post
    Im just quoting myself cuz i think you missed my post Flavor. Would you be interested in making a GUI for your emu or is it not something you might like to do? Like i said, both you and Uberjack could share code to come up with a "killer, be all, end all" NGPC emus!!!
    Sorry. I didn't miss it. At first I wasn't sure how to reply, and then I kinda forgot about it.

I am not really interested in making a GUI. I don't mean to be rude or anything. It's just that I know what I'm like. I get into low-level stuff, and I don't put GUIs on my stuff. The PSP version of RACE will compile for the PC, but I haven't released it because there is no UI for it. I just don't get into that part of the coding, sorry.

Actually, what I already did for the PSP version is way more than I wanted to do. The testers kept asking for better options and whatnot.

I don't know Uberjack, but I have seen his page before. His emu ports do look nice, and it seems like he's kinda into porting emus and putting nice UIs on them. If he has interest in putting that sort of thing on RACE, I have no problem providing the code. Maybe he'd even do a UI for the PC version.
    Card Fighters' Clash 2 English Translation (http://cfc2english.blogspot.com/)

DCEmu Newbie

I really like Neopop's GUI and wouldn't mind a similar one.

A gui is not really necessary but its adds to the "flavor" for example

Everytime i boot up MasterBoy im really excited because of the slick GUI it adds to the experience. And I think a gui would be nice so that I'll have a menu to turn back to when I want to change config and load a new rom for example without quitting my current game first

(random rant: the only thing wrong with it is that there's no netplay and the button configuration is screwed up since it has button 1 for GG as button A for gameboy and the same with button 2/B so you have to change configs if you use GB and change to GG/vice versa.../end rant)

KaliKot:
    I assume your rant isn't about RACE, so I'll ignore that.

Also, I'm not sure if your other comments are about RACE or not. In RACE, if you're playing a game, hit L+R shoulder buttons, and you'll exit the game and be back in the menu.
    Card Fighters' Clash 2 English Translation (http://cfc2english.blogspot.com/)

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry bout that. yeah its about the masterboy stuff. Except for the rant portion those were mostly about race. Yeah I know L+R quits the game but It would be helpful to have a menu in case I want to "Pause" my game without actually Pausing in game?

I really appreciate your work and im really excited for the completion of your CFC2 project and I hope you will have more options in the emulator in the future

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information