Hi,

I want to make you all aware off a craze that has been sweeping this country for a few years now and still not everyone knows about it, I didnt untill the other day, Yes i know your thinking if its too good to be true then it is and yes thats what i thought untill i done my own research and tried to find out as much as i can regarding FREE GIFTS as they call them. Please take five minutes of your time to read the below and i promise you, you will be interested and would like to find out more, i have also included some links to the FREE GIFTS community forums which is dedicated to this sort of stuff, once you sign up and browse these forums you wont believe what people have achieved.

The structure of this is simple and does not "COST" you anything so why not give it a go and find out yourself if its free or not rather then listening to everyone else. The reason it wont cost you anything is simple, you will find out why below.

1. TO GET A FREE 'Xbox 360 Elite, Wii or PS3' JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND SIGN UP TO THE WEBSITE (ALSO FREE!)

http://www.ps3.freebiejeebies.co.uk/6832

2. Sign up for one of the free trial promotions (remember me saying above that you can do this for FREE ? well this is how) All the offers are reputable companys i.e 'Lovefilm' - 2 WEEK FREE TRIAL

It is only a trial offer - it is the registering which is important, you don't even need to spend any money, you can cancel your subscription if you don't wish to keep the service during the free trial at any time when you get your credit for registering! A credit/debit card will be required to make an account with the 'Lovefilm' company, I contacted them about this when I was getting my first FREE GIFT and they have assured me that it is to prevent duplication of accounts and to save space on there server!! They will not charge a thing to your account whilst on the 2 WEEK FREE TRIAL!!

If you only wish to have the 14 day free trial, then you just need to get the DVD, watch it and send it back withing 14 days, Then log into your account on the lovefilm site and cancel your account and you do not get charged. Its simple

1) When you register with Lovefilm's online free trial, just add 5 selections to your selection list (choice from 5 dvds/games, which ever you decide, ITS UP TO YOU!!)

2) Lovefilm will then post 1 of these DVD's to you quickly, all you have to do is post it back to them (ALSO FREE), or you can even watch the DVD and post it back to them before the FREE TRIAL is over. Wait just a few business days (usually 5) to get your credit for signing up to the offer. YOU MUST RECEIVE AT LEAST 1 DVD TO RECEIVE YOUR CREDIT SUCCESSFULLY.

3) Then just cancel your free trial or you may even want to get a few rentals for FREE and then cancel before the 2 week free trial and get your referrals and you will not even come close to paying a penny!! I searched the internet to find the best giveaway company with the lowest referrals and this website is the lowest!! Not bad for £200 - £400 worth of console for FREE!!!

4) NOW GET SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY TO DO THE SAME. I've emailed this to family, friends and am also spreading the word by mouth and local adverts. All you have to do is get people to do the same!! it's that simple!!! Once you have got people to take up a trial offer from your referral, your 'Xbox 360 Elite, Ninteno Wii or PS3' will be on its way!!

Pictures

(note the FREEBIE JEEBIES name on the cheque which is the site above where u sign up)

Also please view this Video on youtube, The BBC did a newsnight program on this to see if it was a scam or did work and watch this, you will believe me now !!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0aZpC-DFKcY