Thread: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Blog Entries

Rev Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Newlly released at Play Asia:

Welcome to a brawl for the ages, where anything can happen, anyone can show up and all bets are off.

In multiplayer games, characters from all Nintendo universes meet up in Nintendo locales to duke it out. In the solo mode called "The Subspace Emissary," the world of Smash Bros. is invaded by an entity called the Ancient Minister and his army of creatures, called "The Primid." Normally, characters come alive in the world of Smash Bros. to do battle, then turn back into trophies when defeated. However, the Ancient Minister starts turning characters into trophies to harness their power, then detonates bombs that suck pieces of the world back into his realm of Subspace. Eventually, all the characters must work together to defeat the invading creatures from Subspace - this is accomplished by playing through side-scrolling levels.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-1vf9.html

hey! i want it hehe..

too bad i live in sweden and have a PAL wii.. BUT sweden will get the pal ssbb at april 15th, so i guess N' changed the release date

at least according to the swedish online game shop "spelbutiken.se", they will get the pal version on april 15th
    i`m gonna buy it then instead of the freeloader, in the mean time i`ll have fun with my super mario galaxy

DCEmu Rookie

April!? I really doubt that.

Thread Information