Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Puncher Homebrew Game!

Blog Entries

Default Michael Jackson Puncher Homebrew Game!

Neuromods has modifed the turkey punching game and used Michael Jackson instead:

I was really bored and made this, it's kinda lame but fun all in one. All
    I did was use Dragula96's Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 game, change some pics and sounds and BOOM here is Michael Jackson Puncher. It's not perfect and I can't seem to get those white looking lines around MJ off. Hope no one gets mad that I made this.

Download Here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/michaeljacksonpuncher.shtml

DCEmu Rookie

at 2.70 a gallon for gas you should have did one for pres. bush

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dman32
    at 2.70 a gallon for gas you should have did one for pres. bush
    Yeah because that's totally his fault?
    Get a clue. It's OPEC's fault. If you want to punch someone make it that crazy Attorney Jack Tompsion.

DCEmu Rookie

so you're saying there is nothing bush could do?.....maybe not starting a war that caused middle eastern instability? maybe worrying more about USA than some fictional problem that didnt exist. Bush wont tackle anything thats tough....what has he done right? name one thing? if any of the farenheight 911 is true...you have to wonder why there hasnt been any inquiries...unlike clinton for getting a bj....politics is a joke....bush starts a war based on lies..nothing happens to him...clinton gets a bj...they spend millions trying to see if he lied???and now you think bush is not getting rich off of iraq? come on man....get real.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meshyf
    Yeah because that's totally his fault?
    Get a clue. It's OPEC's fault. If you want to punch someone make it that crazy Attorney Jack Tompsion.
    Jack Thompson indeed, I second that motion.

......................what a douche

Also about Bush, he'll be remembered as a good president because americans after 5 or so years wish they had the last president. Both Reagan and Clinton were jokes history just tends to remember the good. Its like that pope who knocked up his own illegitamite daughter, no one cares and he is remembered as a great man

oh and by the way, This game is great

.....maybe not starting a war that caused middle eastern instability?
    I hate to break it to you buddy. The middle east has never been stable.....check your history books.

And Bush does not need to 'get' rich as he already has more money than one person could ever need.

His intentions were to boot a dictator out of his own country that was ruthlessly gutting his own people. Find some weapons of mass destruction, we all know they were in there. They just destroyed and hidden before we could find it, because the rest of the world dragged their feet (Atleast England has out back). If Korea is working on a Nuke Iraq atleast had some small pox. Restore some stability to a section of the world that historicly has never really had stability.

Should we be there? IMO NO. The middle east is just too much of a mess to get mixed up with, the Soviets learned that with Afganistan. If Bush wanted to go on a march to save the world I think that Africa is messed up enuf and we really dont need to give thoes crazy Terrorists any more reasons to hate us.

The bottom line is Bush has given many reasons as to why he is in there its just if you feel that reasons out weigh the cost. I know I dont.

Ah... making fun of MJ just isn't as fun as it used to be unfortunately...

If this was 4 years back whoever made this would be really popular by now.

i think that the game should have a character selection menu with Bush and other hated characters...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Shiaoran
    i think that the game should have a character selection menu with Bush and other hated characters...
    I agree. The game should have more characters. I think it would be cool if they could avoid the punches too.

I just modified the game. I will get in touch with the coder to see if we can upload this new version, It's a Jack O'Lantern puncher... he he he
    Here is the splash screen:

I don't know how to replace the splash screen yet.
    Here's the icon:

DCEmu Newbie

at 2.70 a gallon for gas you should have did one for the car industry not making automobiles with electric fuel cells that get much better mileage
    before that I would make one for a player having a knife to use on OJ. It can be called "Revenge of Nicole and Ron"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information